Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Metal popping noises after control arm replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today I found out what the problem is. I put the wheel down and put a sticker on the muffler, then I put the wheel back and walked to my driveway. As I stepped out, there was a bang. I put the wheel down and found that the sticker was damaged by the stabilizer bar.
The first photo is a new sticker and the second photo is the damaged one.
Don't know why it does what's wrong?

Attachments

• stabilizator1.jpg
    stabilizator1.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 155
  • stabilizator2.jpg
    stabilizator2.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 114
Is the sound kinda like a clicking noise? That's the problem I'm having. I wouldn't describe it as a popping sound. Also got my control arms replaced recently. I can only hear the clicking when I have my windows down and I'm accelerating or decelerating.

Is the sound kinda like a clicking noise? That's the problem I'm having. I wouldn't describe it as a popping sound. Also got my control arms replaced recently. I can only hear the clicking when I have my windows down and I'm accelerating or decelerating.
The sound I hear from me is a metal bang. You will have another problem if you only hear that sound when the windows are down. I hear the sound with the windows closed, it's a pretty loud sound, like when something breaks. The stabilizer bar blows and the shock absorber damper.

Reactions: Suspect