Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MG4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would suggest listening to various interviews he has done over the years, reading up on the mission statements and intentions of his various companies and connecting those dots yourself. This article is a reasonable summary of this rationale, bur certainly a mere summary.
Sorry, that article convinced me of nothing. I don’t have time to trawl through endless interviews so I’ll continue to wallow in blissful ignorance.He wants it to be an option as he's forward-looking enough to realise our time here is limited.
Now I suggest we (collectively) stop derailing this thread as always seems to happen in this section and return to discussing the MG4.
Excellent idea!! I haven’t yet driven the MG4, but a friend of mine has a 3 year old ZS and it’s a cracking car, especially at less than half the price of my M3P. Obviously I’m not suggesting it’s better than the M3, but it is superior in some ways. It is significantly quieter than my car at motorway speeds, and the auto wipers a lights work flawlessly. If the MG4 is an improvement over the ZS then it also must be a cracking car, and fantastic value for money.
Good luck getting 8 billion people to Mars when our planet begins to fail, or will only the chosen elite be saved? Personally I think he’d be better putting his efforts into trying to save this planet.

Reactions: yessuz
Personally I think he’d be better putting his efforts into trying to save this planet.

Yeah, he does that too. He hasn't abandoned hope for our rock, he just sees a need to expand beyond it one day.

Wasn't Musky harassing a doctor who created a COVID vaccine on Twitter over the weekend? What a guy, truly the behaviour of a man who "is motivated by the betterment" of humanity 🙃

Not the thread to discuss this, but perhaps you're thinking of Fauci. Elon has also made it clear he is "pro vaccine" but does not like suppression of information or how the pandemic was handled. Now yes, about that MG4...

Last edited:
Reactions: Steerpike