Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MIA Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used the Tesla Supercharger at 2401 River Road, Piedmont, SC on June 12th but it is no longer showing up in my Model 3 navigation system and it also is now missing from Google Maps. When I type in "Piedmont, SC Supercharger" in the nav system it is no longer included in the drop down list. Same with Google and if you input the address in Maps it no longer shows a Supercharger there. I reported this to Tesla Customer Service in a chat session on June 20th but have seen no change. This Supercharger is still listed on the Tesla website. Does anyone have any new info on this location? I'm planning a trip next week and I need to know if it's operational.

Suggest you call the V-Go station at (864) 295-8550 and you might find a friendly and helpful person who can tell you firsthand if the Superchargers are: 1) still there and 2) operational (i.e., he/she has seen people there charging in the last couple of days).

Reactions: RobRainVid
Suggest you call the V-Go station at (864) 295-8550 and you might find a friendly and helpful person who can tell you firsthand if the Superchargers are: 1) still there and 2) operational (i.e., he/she has seen people there charging in the last couple of days).
Thanks for the excellent suggestion. They report that there are Teslas charging now so it is operational. I still wonder why that Supercharger can no longer be found on the navigation system or Google maps.

Could be a software (mapping) glitch, the stations were offline for some time but now are back on and somebody forgot to update the status, who knows? Plugshare says it's there (as no doubt that was you that put in the last checkin).