Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michelin CC2, Vredestien Quatrac Pro, or Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm all in on the Nokian WRG4. Survives harsh Canadian roads, great in snow, awesome.in rain, perfect for summer..all weather rating so they have 3 peak rating. I did 255/50r19 and it's zero rubbing on stock Gemini. I cant say what a great difference compared to contis. I used to rock BFG AT3 on my old Honda Element, and these Nokian eat those AT tires for lunch. Plus they have low rolling resistance rating, and stronger sidewall, great warranty. You'll never look back..
Do they produce one that fits on a Model Y with 19" wheels? I couldn't find one.

I'm still happy with CC2 though, about to put them back on for the winter season.

Do they produce one that fits on a Model Y with 19" wheels? I couldn't find one.

I'm still happy with CC2 though, about to put them back on for the winter season.
They definately do. I've got them on my MY right now. Here's some pics.. as mentioned I went 255/50r19 for a bit better ride and stronger sidewall. No noticable difference in mileage. Easily as quiet as the CC2's. Really good handling and can take abuse of bad roads, off road, pot holes you name it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231106-152903.png
    Screenshot_20231106-152903.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20231106-152841.png
    Screenshot_20231106-152841.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20231111-100848.png
    Screenshot_20231111-100848.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20231111-100918.png
    Screenshot_20231111-100918.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
Reactions: kadenm
They definately do. I've got them on my MY right now. Here's some pics.. as mentioned I went 255/50r19 for a bit better ride and stronger sidewall. No noticable difference in mileage. Easily as quiet as the CC2's. Really good handling and can take abuse of bad roads, off road, pot holes you name it.
I couldn't find 255/45/R19, but I see that you went with 255/50/R19 - 3.6% larger diameter and 11% more sidewall. This size was not available in CC2s at the time I purchased mine. Sounds tempting.

Are these cheaper or more expensive vs 255/45/R19s?

Looks great!
Question: is this a directional tire? Almost looks like it, judging by the tread.

I'm all in on the Nokian WRG4. Survives harsh Canadian roads, great in snow, awesome.in rain, perfect for summer..all weather rating so they have 3 peak rating. I did 255/50r19 and it's zero rubbing on stock Gemini. I cant say what a great difference compared to contis. I used to rock BFG AT3 on my old Honda Element, and these Nokian eat those AT tires for lunch. Plus they have low rolling resistance rating, and stronger sidewall, great warranty. You'll never look back..
How many miles do you have on those tires?

How many miles do you have on those tires?
Sitting at about 15,000 km so far. Almost no wear. When I rotated them even the tire tech was shocked at well they're holding up. I'm not aggressive in my driving, but when the kids aren't in it with me, I definately push it a bit. So I figured I'd be seeing some extra wear. Also, because I use then year round (all weather mountain peak rated), I figured hot summer's and road trips would eat away some tread... But so far so good.

Sitting at about 15,000 km so far. Almost no wear. When I rotated them even the tire tech was shocked at well they're holding up. I'm not aggressive in my driving, but when the kids aren't in it with me, I definately push it a bit. So I figured I'd be seeing some extra wear. Also, because I use then year round (all weather mountain peak rated), I figured hot summer's and road trips would eat away some tread... But so far so good.
I am not as an aggressive driver as my wife, but blaming her is a bad idea. At 35,000 km, I have about 4/32 left of the tread, maybe a bit less. Trying to eek out another 2-3 thou km. I thought we could get a lot more miles, but drive fast a that is the way it goes. I hear the Nokian One tires have an 128,000 guarantee if you rotate them every 6400km and document it. Would like to see how that works out...