Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Midnight Silver Metallic Model X Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw this on reddit just now. This is a beyond stunning shot!
mkcspgctsodx.jpg

Reactions: CitizenKane
Here's two from today at Lone Pine and Lake Diaz coming back from snowboarding at Mammoth.
Looks great! I really wish the retractable spoiler wasn't limited to the performance versions. Given that it probably doesn't add any real "performance" and likely does a better job of improving highway range - you'd think this would be a standard feature.

Reactions: RIZE
Side by side stealth.jpg
I had clear film put on my "limited edition" glossy seatbacks ;) and when I picked up my car from Tim at Adonis Detail (in Vista, CA -> highly recommended!!) he had thoughtfully left a stealth-wrapped X out so I could do a side-by-side comparison of a stealth and clear exterior. Seeing the side-by-side helped me make the decision. I figured others on the fence might appreciate this pic...

View attachment 223390 I had clear film put on my "limited edition" glossy seatbacks ;) and when I picked up my car from Tim at Adonis Detail (in Vista, CA -> highly recommended!!) he had thoughtfully left a stealth-wrapped X out so I could do a side-by-side comparison of a stealth and clear exterior. Seeing the side-by-side helped me make the decision. I figured others on the fence might appreciate this pic...
That's awesome! Such a great color in matte wrap!