Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing features or rollout?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I took delivery of my LR AWD Model 3 FSD Wednesday, and so far I'm absolutely loving it. In exploring, though, I noticed a few things:

After calibrating, I don't have No Confirmation Nav on Autopilot
Nor Conditional Speed Limits
Nor Driving Visualization improvement
Nor Advanced Summon (though I know that's not rolled out to everyone just yet)

My Wi-Fi doesn't make it to my garage, but I software updated from my phone to 2019.16 28e1f16 about an hour ago. Do I need to find a way to connect to Wi-Fi to get these features or will they be rolled out later?

Hi all,

I took delivery of my LR AWD Model 3 FSD Wednesday, and so far I'm absolutely loving it. In exploring, though, I noticed a few things:

My Wi-Fi doesn't make it to my garage, but I software updated from my phone to 2019.16 28e1f16 about an hour ago. Do I need to find a way to connect to Wi-Fi to get these features or will they be rolled out later?

Should mention I've tried resetting with the brake and powering off for five minutes. No change.

At this point advanced summon is only available for people in the invite-only EAP program. Elon has said that it should get released to the public sometime this month.

My guess is that you don't have current maps yet. Can you go into the Software Updates option in the settings and see if you have a map update pending? (They can only be downloaded via WiFi, and it is a large ~5GB download that takes quite a while to download.)

but I software updated from my phone to 2019.16 28e1f16 about an hour ago.

Can you post pictures of the release notes for 2019.16? (I haven't seen anyone on TMC actually get that release as post notes yet.)

Maps are at NA-2019.6-10236. I'll leave my phone as a hotspot and hopefully it'll download overnight if there is an update.

Attachments

• 20190510_215426.jpg
    20190510_215426.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 20190510_215433.jpg
    20190510_215433.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 20190510_215512.jpg
    20190510_215512.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 133

So you don't have the option to turn on confirmationless NoA in the AutoPilot settings?

Maybe those features aren't actually in 2019.16. The only place I have seen that reported is Electrek, and they aren't always accurate.

So you don't have the option to turn on confirmationless NoA in the AutoPilot settings?
Nope. I have enable at the start of every trip and speed based lane changes, but no word on no confirmation lane changes. Not even in my old release notes.

Maybe those features aren't actually in 2019.16. The only place I have seen that reported is Electrek, and they aren't always accurate.
Maybe. Hopefully some others will be able to confirm or deny.

In the software update settings page do you have the "Software Update Preference" option to download updates as soon as they are available for your configuration? (Another feature that Electrek said would be in this release.)

Maybe some of the new features aren't available on cars with AP3 hardware yet?

In the software update settings page do you have the "Software Update Preference" option to download updates as soon as they are available for your configuration? (Another feature that Electrek said would be in this release.)

Maybe some of the new features aren't available on cars with AP3 hardware yet?

Yeah, that one's there.

That's right, I didn't even think about AP3! Anyone else have these problems with it?

Attachments

• 2019-05-10 22.20.30.jpg
    2019-05-10 22.20.30.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 124