Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mitsubishi Motors i MiEV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I kinda like the Sport and there's a chance something similar to that might reach the market but the other i MiEV is the one that will most likely make it to America showrooms first. It's pretty much like the i MiEV we've been looking at the past couple of years with the steering wheel on the proper side and a cute injection in the fascia.

mitsubishi-global-i-miev-prototype.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda like the Sport and there's a chance something similar to that might reach the market but the other i MiEV is the one that will most likely make it to America showrooms first. It's pretty much like the i MiEV we've been looking at the past couple of years with the steering wheel on the proper side and a cute injection in the fascia.

I dunno about the golf ball on the antenna. Makes me want to grab my driver and let it rip.

Well here are some pics now, he'll add descriptions later. iMiEV

iMiEV12.jpg

iMiEV08.jpg

iMiEV01.jpg

iMiEV09.jpg

This plug is apparently 110/220V but is limited to 9 Amps.

Hey Guys -

Finally signed up here. Yeah, I got the iMiEV mostly done. I have also finished my drive video (I took it from the back seat after my turn at the wheel). But I can't get it to upload to YouTube for some reason! I'll post here when I finally get it to work. Though after seeing all the great stuff here, it won't add much to the discussion.

I really do think this is a fine vehicle. And for those who say the acceleration is not good enough... well, all I can say is that if this car excells at anything, it is being "good enough." It is the ultimate commute weapon.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I should have come over long ago... but you know how it is. I'm already the administrator for all of the main production EV lists (by that I mean production BEFORE the Roadster!) and all the other stuff starts to spread me kinda thin!

I just need to figure out why my signature won't show up, and I'm off to the races.
* EDIT: Sig works... though it isn't quite right yet. :)

Last edited:
Now... who can tell me why YouTube spends 30 minutes uploading my mpg2 video, only to fail at the last moment with nothing more telling than "an error has occurred." I've tried three times now, and even went back and re-edited the video a bit to resave. It plays perfectly on my computer, just won't upload to YouTube. :sigh: