Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mitsubishi Motors i MiEV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh no you didn't!

Yeah, I left that in there because it was important to me. I turned the camera off before I replied. Ended up having a lengthy conversation with one of the other drivers. It did not end well. As usual, it seems to always come down to the "fact" that I obviously just hate blind people. :sigh:

I find it discouraging that all EV makers are now forced to waste valuable time/money/effort on this non-issue.

I'll head to the other thread to find out more.

Auto123: Mitsubishi i MiEV First Impressions

mitsubishi-i-miev-i1.jpg
mitsubishi-i-miev-i3.jpg

Exclusive: Mitsubishi's iMiEV UK launch revealed • Register Hardware

The Mitsubishi iMiEV will go on sale in the UK this November, Register Hardware can reveal.

Mitsubishi told us this morning that 50 of the five-door runabouts will arrive in the first batch, with a further 150 of the cars allocated to Blighty for the first half of 2010. Shipment numbers will increase if demand warrants it, of course.

Each iMiEV will cost between £20,000 and £25,000 ($30,844-37,800/€22,339-27,900), depending on the vagaries on the Sterling/Yen exchange rate.

The cost of each will include the outright purchase of the battery pack - so no leasing arrangements – which will come with a ten-year warranty.

Mitsubishi told Reg Hardware that work on a commercial version of the iMiEV is already underway in Japan - as is development of the iMiEV Sport Air.

Though still officially a technology concept, the clever money is on the Sport Air making it into production during 2010 or 2011.