Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobil Service question: [why dont they check for parts before day of appointment?]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderator...you managed to take the sting out of what I was saying...good move. My post wasn't about the parts but about the way the Mobile Service is run..your deflection is understandable. Keep any complaint off the pages, loyalty above all, I get it. You Changed the title and that moved the ball.

Again, I merged your 2nd created thread on the same exact thing "missed mobile service appointment" into the thread you already created. I dont have any particular loyalty to Tesla. What I do have, however, is an extreme dislike for clickbait or misleading posts.

I also dislike when people create multiple threads for the same subject, which was the case here.

Exactly how was my post misleading? And clickbait? as in any discussion about how Tesla is letting its customers down is clickbait? Improvement in how Mobile Service..is that clickbait?

Your second thread fell under the second thing I said. I apologize if that was not clear:

I also dislike when people create multiple threads for the same subject, which was the case here

This thread, with the appended title (where I appended more description to the thread title) fell under the "not descriptive" part of what I was saying. If you find yourself putting "..." in a thread title, there is a pretty good chance that I will consider it not descriptive enough and add description to the title. An example of that would be a thread title that says something like:

"Service......"

or

"I went to the service center today for service and....."

Or anything of that nature.

This thread title said "mobil service question...." so I added what the actual question was.

Your other thread, which actually had a descriptive title, was merged into this one because you already had a previously existing thread on the same thing, as I have said a couple times now.

Since this conversation is diluting this thread, this is likely the last I am going to comment on this in this thread, however I am attempting to address what you asked. If this was about "loyalty to tesla" or some silly thing like that (it isnt) it would be easier for me to simply delete threads I didnt like or that were not strictly tesla positive, and It should be pretty easy to see I dont do that.

Reactions: XPsionic and tm1v2
Re: Title of the post, I think the moderator did a great job being more descriptive.

Re: Tesla service. There's a lot to be desired. OP's description of their lack of parts and scheduling is rather unacceptable and inefficient to say the least. I've had a difficult time myself getting my model 3 repaired due to other complications. The whole service center and mobile service doesn't quite live up to the easy to use and efficient feel of the Tesla driving and ordering process, although perhaps not a whole lot different or worse than other brand's dealership service.

Reactions: RSpanner