Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile Service Alternative

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I am a fellow Model 3 owner and have felt that scheduling service at Tesla takes a long time, but also sometimes isn’t necessary for things like tire rotations. I also have a gas car that is a hassle to schedule maintenance for.

My question to y’all is if you would be interested in a service that is mobile and goes to your home or workplace which you can schedule through the app to do routine maintenance for your Tesla and or other cars at a cheaper price point and increased availability. A potential Seattle Pilot program is in the works.

Thanks.

Any additonal feedback or questions in what you might want in such a service is appreciated.

True, the primary focus of this is convenience for owners which for Model 3 owners may just be things like tire rotations, replacements, and maybe things like filters and AC service down the road. In general EV’s don’t have some of the other routine maintenance items as say gas powered vehicles but this is why we are asking the community to see what they would require of such a service beyond convenience.