Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model ☰ License Plate Ideas?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's funny but you're wrong... pedo in spanish is FART. Literally a different type of gas LOL!
Yes, of course I knew that, but it was meant as a double entendre! California Mexican slang is a bit different than classical Castillian Spanish spoken in Spain. A SoCal primo (Mexican cousin, Chicano bro, etc.) would get the meaning immediately! So would the California DMV and reject the request.

I'll say the same thing here I've said in every forum this subject has come up:

No.

My veteran plate has more "benefits", even if its just psychological (ie, if I'm ever caught speeding, a cop is more likely to let me slide).

Now if MA comes up with some actual benefits to an EV plate (parking, HOV access, etc), I'll reconsider.

We have TEZLA on our Roadster and just picked up T3ZLA for our ☰

Tesla Plates.jpg

I have Ra VOLT. Initially for my Nissan LEAF ( perhaps fotosynth more appropriate ) but now on an Outlander PHEV ( approaching semi retirement and reducing to one car while needing country mobility in Western Australia ) but moving to TM3 after touring Oz.
Ra - Egyptian Sun God and
VOLT - that electrikery thing.
All part of the RaVOL(u)T(ion) to solar powered transportation
My vain commentary done LOL

I don't care about vanity plates. Forget advertising that you want to have the honor of digging a grave for all the oil/carbon emissions loving slimeballs hocking a carbon-burning future.... just put your money where your priorities are, insofar as you can do that while not completely screwing yourself out of a life. I don't care about status or flash, I just want to see the backwards facing auto dealers/manufacturers out of business. Is that so wrong? ;)

I don't care about vanity plates. Forget advertising that you want to have the honor of digging a grave for all the oil/carbon emissions loving slimeballs hocking a carbon-burning future.... just put your money where your priorities are, insofar as you can do that while not completely screwing yourself out of a life. I don't care about status or flash, I just want to see the backwards facing auto dealers/manufacturers out of business. Is that so wrong? ;)

Not all of us are so openly hostile towards ICE drivers.

To me, getting an anti-ICE vanity plate is the vehicular equivalent of being a vegan.

You know the joke:

Q: "how do you know someone is a vegan?"
A: "Don't worry....they'll {freakin} tell you...."

Don't be THAT guy....if someone wants to drive an ICE, that's their choice. Remember, it's not completely affordable for most people to go EV just yet.