Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 19" Wheel Options in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I'm looking for some black or gunmetal grey rims for a Model 3 LR to replace the stock rims.

Can anyone please recommend some brands and models I can look at that would be a perfect fit for the model 3 and support the TPMS?

Thanks!

I ordered in some T-Sportline wheels for my P. Went with the Arachnid style as found on the plaid. Delivery took about a week. Made specifically for the model 3 so there are no issues with fit or TPMS

19" options here 19" Tesla Wheels - Model 3
Thanks for the suggestion, the TSS ones look great and shipping is reasonable. What colour did you get? I'm wondering if space grey or satin black would suit a red car more. 🤔

Did you notice any improvements in efficiency or performance/speed going from 20in to 19inch in the Performance model 3?

I went to 18"

My main objective was pothole resistance, but yes efficiency has improved a little, around 8%. In relation to performance, difficult to say without any measuring equipment other than "seat of the pants".

Engineering Explained did a decent test: (skip to 14m30)

For what it's worth, they run 18" wheels on the Model 3 race vehicles at Pikes Peak.