Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 3D Maxpider Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you post a link to the MaxPider mats on Autoanything? They don't show up under Model 3 floor mats. How long were yours backordered? I wonder if they still don't have stock for open sale. Did you have to buy the front and rear set or was front only available?

I don't see it on the website anymore. Ordered Jul 23 and was supposed to ship jul 25-27. Then revised to Aug 22. Then revised to Sep 5-7. So looks like they're having a bit of trouble. We had the option of front or rear or both.

I don't see it on the website anymore. Ordered Jul 23 and was supposed to ship jul 25-27. Then revised to Aug 22. Then revised to Sep 5-7. So looks like they're having a bit of trouble. We had the option of front or rear or both.
I found a link through Google even though it has been removed from the site but it shows them as not available for the M3. This offering showed up on Amazon today (I am on the email me when available list) but I am not comfortable with the non-Prime seller. I went to their website and they seem to be a new, likely drop ship startup with no stock (guessing on this but the products are all familiar from other sites). Maxpider's old website listed PartCatalog and Amazon as their only official outlets but the new site just says, "through the dealers and on major marketplaces (ebay, Amazon, etc.)." I think I will wait out the backlog and order from PartCatalog or Amazon when someone mentions the mats are in stock.

Can you post a link to the MaxPider mats on Autoanything?
- sorry but I don't have a link to their product page, it most likely means they are out of stock.

They don't show up under Model 3 floor mats. How long were yours backordered?
- I bought them July 23rd

I wonder if they still don't have stock for open sale. Did you have to buy the front and rear set or was front only available?
- I don't remember if I had the choice but I did buy both. I have 2 young kids and I want to keep the interior as clean as possible

Reactions: DWhatley
I wonder if they still don't have stock for open sale. Did you have to buy the front and rear set or was front only available?
- I don't remember if I had the choice but I did buy both. I have 2 young kids and I want to keep the interior as clean as possible

LOL, I have 2 dogs so we bought a dog hammock that stays in the car so the stock floor mats should work, at least for awhile. However, if I can't get only the front mats, I will buy the set because I like them that much.

Costco carries both lines but neither Tuxmats nor Maxpiders are available for the Model 3 yet through their site. Tuxmats are available as a pre-order direct from manufacturer (Canadian).

As a follow up, I asked Tuxmat when the Model 3 mats might be available via Costco.ca and this was their response: "We only offer a limited number of vehicle makes and models through the Costco discount membership pricing. Unfortunately the Tesla Model 3 custom mats will not be added as one of them.". Maxpiders will supposedly be available early-mid September through Costco.ca.

As a follow up, I asked Tuxmat when the Model 3 mats might be available via Costco.ca and this was their response: "We only offer a limited number of vehicle makes and models through the Costco discount membership pricing. Unfortunately the Tesla Model 3 custom mats will not be added as one of them.". Maxpiders will supposedly be available early-mid September through Costco.ca.
I ordered through Costco and didn't realize there was a pdf and model 3 wasn't on the list. If it goes through great... If not I'm going to wait for the maxpiders which are nice... But with kids Tuxmats was my first choice but not for $50 plus tax more