Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In looking into spares, I checked out Tesla's included Roadside Assist:

"Under certain conditions, Tesla’s Customer Support team has the ability to remotely unlock your car should you lock your key inside."

Welcome to the bloody future....

This is literally like every BMW/Mercedes etc within the last few years. Lots of cars these days do it. In the US there is a company called OnStar and it is fully integrated with many car makers and provides people telematics and unlock/remote start etc, comes from the factory this way.

1. USB A and C ends with SD Card slot and Samsung 256 gb SD - for sentry mode - Amazon
2. 3M Door Sill cover - Amazon
3. Console tray organiser - Amazon
4. Tempered glass screen protector - Amazon
5. Car cover - Repco
6. Wooden wrap for center console - RPM Tesla

Somethings that have arrived so far (mostly AliExpress):
  1. Door sill protector
  2. Arm rest box storage
  3. LED interior replacement
  4. Door exit stickers
  5. Wireless charge pad
  6. Aluminium pedals
  7. Centre console stickers
  8. Touchscreen protector
  9. Tesla logo stainless steel centre wheel caps
  10. Wheel nut caps
  11. Sunroof seal
  12. Type 1 to Type 2 adapted
  13. Type 2 to Type 2 cable
  14. 4x hockey pucks (DIY jack lift pads)
  15. Sunroof sun shades
  16. Power lift gate

Stuff on the way:
  1. Door seal kit
  2. Rear trunk rubber mat

Somethings that have arrived so far (mostly AliExpress):
  1. Door sill protector
  2. Arm rest box storage
  3. LED interior replacement
  4. Door exit stickers
  5. Wireless charge pad
  6. Aluminium pedals
  7. Centre console stickers
  8. Touchscreen protector
  9. Tesla logo stainless steel centre wheel caps
  10. Wheel nut caps
  11. Sunroof seal
  12. Type 1 to Type 2 adapted
  13. Type 2 to Type 2 cable
  14. 4x hockey pucks (DIY jack lift pads)
  15. Sunroof sun shades
  16. Power lift gate

Stuff on the way:
  1. Door seal kit
  2. Rear trunk rubber mat
Door seal kit?

The luckeasy store on Aliexpress now has RHD TPE mats, which look like the tesla ones. About $130 AUD delivered

You just need to mention RHD when ordering, as they aren't listed but I just got these pictures from the supplier.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33054151670.html

H881a152dab264436bfed3d1fcff32f60p.jpg H24e3e789b09e4091a032404ea708c0adu.jpg

Last edited:

Attachments

• Tesla-Model-3-floormats-header.jpg
    Tesla-Model-3-floormats-header.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 85
Ordered the stainless steel pedals and RHD dead pedal from Taptes on Friday at 4.15pm. Arrived today! Was expecting at least a couple of weeks. Think they must have an Aussie depot for the popular stuff now. Getting the P3D-

Performance Pedal Covers for Tesla Model 3

Order summary
8fOru1Z-fIb5d9lft7dNWYWY0Fc72giKx2o7l42V_pGpOU6eLi0sX2QstnYcICVxS3CeaV3mrLElN6vNbCpAGu_A19tb5lLAL7vulVI3Opzi4NsoP1XM-Mptirh7bxt3WPvcwnqXUf2XbVAnXjHtoe-XdGyOMvYB_PGXM0_DWLNKoVgiH17H5RD5zPk0Qr1W8OZMQMyPuXqiw9bc_EPS1DEZxgFaKXap=s0-d-e1-ft
Performance Pedal Covers for Tesla Model 3 × 1
Stainless Steel
$13.99

URJW82v36DuKUs37KbCXvJq_3tab6WaFe_fSNO654uPC-3p3I2OZAbxvjUdvxfjbU-fR2EnKq8bWyhB3wW1zk59N4OqVYIxe4QuGlB09viUo4dvNz33Fn7zh7WhvCf7zxH2zZzN5jR6edh6WuPHx25lFMYzralFEXOodoYYKO4Wq6_0wlHuoml7xW1h2NULpKuADQSm2FFtlhQzEyWjJT3WWwFy08yGkuYhVo0EVEQ=s0-d-e1-ft
Foot Rest Dead Pedal Cover for Tesla Model 3 × 1
Stainless Steel for RHD Model 3
$14.99

Subtotal

$28.98 USD

I'm mega confused about the RHD dead pedal cover, shouldn't it be the same as the LHD one? I don't rest my right foot....

I never purchased one anyway because the floor mats seems to cover most of it.

Yes I was told by Abstract Ocean that the Dead Pedal (unlike the brake and accelerator pedals) IS either LHD or RHD.

Beware though...I already ordered mine and then realised that the carpet mats that Tesla included with the car (assuming you ordered Premium interior) actually have a carpet tongue that goes over the entire side of the foot rest where the dead pedal would be fitted. So if you plan on keeping the Tesla supplied mats then the Dead pedal is useless as it will be covered by the carpet matt.....kinda sad as I'd rather have the dead pedal to be honest, looks much more sporty.