TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 Accessories

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Dakah3, Jul 12, 2019.

1. RobDickinson

RobDickinson Member

I might go for that, prob use a 120 ssd and usb at first see how it goes

2. Candleflame

Candleflame Active Member

the music "usb" can be put in a i.e. 4 way usb adapter, cant it? It is only the teslacam which needs to run direct?

3. Ashleysteadman

I’d love to see some Model 3’s rocking these around Aus :D Not sure if these wheels count as “Accessories”, but I think they look great:

Tesla Model 3 20

Was thinking about importing a set of these for my S before I managed to find a local set of Arachnids.

4. BenCharlesRhys

Okay I've had a great bunch of success online so had to make an upd
    I've had a lot of success recently with LUCKEASY and some other orders being delivered, so thought it was time to update (hurry up Tesla, this is costing me a fortune!):

Centre Console Organiser
    LUCKEASY Car Central armrest Box for Tesla MODEL3 2017-2019 Double Storage Design Tissue Box Trash can Stowing Tidying
    This is my favourite of the 2x storage boxes I've bought so far - special area for tissues and a mini trash can with a lid all in one and a much better use of flexible space. Not sure how long the door hinge flaps will hold up, they seem kind of flimsy. The coin tray supports all Australian coins perfectly except the 50c piece (hate that huge coin anyway). Coin tray is removable if you don't want it. The door can either be used as a bin, or put the anti slip mat over the top and use it for another storage compartment. The mat limits the ability for the door to open fully, so can't do both. Even if the door breaks off long-term it would still work fine and be a strong buy. Highly Recommend.

Under armrest hidden storage box
    LUCKEASY Hidden transparent storage box fro Tesla model 3 2017- 2019 Armrest box cover storage box
    Love this, good build quality and clever idea, might need something in there to limit rattling in the quiet cabin space. Door is solidly built and adhesive is included and looks to be high quality (non marking) Highly recommended.

Kick protector pads for car doors and rear seat centre console
    LUCKEASY for Tesla Model 3 2018-2019 Invisible Car door Anti Kick Pad Protection Side Edge Film Protector Stickers
    LUCKEASY for Tesla Model 3 2018-2019 hide lnterior Anti Kick Pad Protection Side Edge Film Protector Stickers
    I was particularly impressed with these. Looks to be very high quality - with lots of tape on the backing. I'm guessing by the colour and the material this will look mostly invisible and protect the most scraped parts of the interior (yay for a good find!). Will await how they look once installed - but on initial impressions I'm very happy. Highly recommended

Glove Box Tidying Tray
    LUCKEASY for Tesla Model 3 2018-2019 Car Central armrest Box Stowing Tidying Glove Box Double Storey Non-Slip
    I'm not sure why I bought this but it was like ~$30. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Comes with Anti-slip pads, very nice quality ones. Again not sure how long the hinges will hold up on the door compartments - but we shall see. Recommended to make better use of space in the glove box.

Worth noting that LUCKEASY must have a good shipper as most of my delivery arrived in only 9 calendar days.

Screen Protector
    Premium Quality TouchScreen Protector for Tesla Model S or X
    Was the best reviewed screen protector. Has the benefits of an easy install, anti-glare and oil-repellant (finger print resistance). Figured it was expensive but worth it if it makes the screen easier to see in the Australian sun.

Still awaiting delivery of:
    EVWraps - Model 3 Logo Decal Bundle - Satin Black
    Model 3 Door Handle Wrap - Pearl White Multi-Coat
    Model 3 Center Console Wrap - Matte Deep Black
    Aliexpress
    Lapetus Accessories Interior Front Engine Trunk Box Luggage Bumper Protector Panel Cover Trim Fit For Tesla Model 3 2018 2019
    Digital Tire Inflator DC 12 Volt Car Portable Air Compressor Pump 150 PSI Car Air Compressor for Car Motorcycles Bicycles
    ZWET j1772 connector ev car charger Type 1 and Type2 adapter Electric Vehicle Charging Adapte
    16A 32A Three phase EV Cable Type 2 to Type 2 IEC62196 EV Charging Plug With 7 Meter cable TUV/UL EVSE CABLE
    US $13.9 |LUCKEASY Automotive Cup Holders for Tesla Model 3 Interior Door Pad/Cup Door Pad/Non Slip 8pcs on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

• Helpful x 2
    • Informative x 1
  5. Dave3333

Dave3333 Member

It's not good for the bank balance waiting for the car to arrive... :)

A "Pure Tesla" USB drive with a lightning connector arrived today for dashcam and sentry mode footage - Formatted TeslaCam USB Drives, Tesla Videos, Tips & Tricks - Pure Tesla

And I've got a type 2 to type 2 cable on order from EV Chargers (got a discount thanks to TOCA membership).

And then because I'm still waiting, I just ordered floor mats, a centre console storage and a frunk mat here - Tesla Model Accessories Australia (have ordered a SR+, so need the mats)

I did at least also get my TOCA membership swag this week too!

• Like x 1
  6. lonewolf313

lonewolf313 Member

I've seen YouTube videos of the Tesla Dashcam and the cameras recorded are only the front and side cameras. What about the rear camera? This should be the most important one for those collisions where drivers are more tempted to do a runner rather than face the consequences. (this has happened to me)

7. meowsers

meowsers Member

Got the RHD all weather mats from Luckeasy (Aliexpress) delivered today. Good quality. Cheap cheap price. Already had the front and back truck liners. Made of TPE like the tesla ones.

Just need some hot sun so they can unfurl from their packaging. The trunk liners settled back to their original shape within a day or two.

upload_2019-8-21_15-21-10.png

• Like x 2
  8. meowsers

meowsers Member

Awww you should have ordered these from AliExpress direct from the seller (Luckeasy). This site you linked (whoever they are) are just marking up literally the exact same product. Don't get ripped off!!

US $86.9 |LUCKEASY TPE Custom Fit All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 2017 2018 2019 All Weather Waterproof and Wearable-in Floor Mats from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

9. Dave3333

Dave3333 Member

Whoops. Ah well. I did look at the Ali Express site and almost completed checkout, but couldn’t find anywhere to let them know I wanted RHD. I also tried to contact them to confirm RHD, but got directed to the most useless chat service I’ve ever seen.

In the end this was a bit more straight forward...

• Like x 1
  10. RobDickinson

RobDickinson Member

Well that was a fruitful hour
    Mud flaps
    Jack pucks
    Console wrap
    Sata USB adapter
    scuff plates
    funk/boot lifts
    door stickers

• Like x 1
  11. Chenkers

Chenkers Member

How do you specify RHD (can't see on website)? The ones in your photo look LHD, judging by the footrest position for the bottom left drivers side mat.:confused:

• Like x 1
  12. mmui90

mmui90 Member

It looks like it's in the right spot to me.... your left foot is the only one that would be resting on it...

13. Chenkers

Chenkers Member

I was going by it matching the LHD photo on the Luckeasy page.
    [​IMG]

The mat would need to match the foot well shape so they will know for sure when their M3 arrives.

14. meowsers

meowsers Member

They are definitely RHD mats. You can see the checked shape for the accelerator pedal is on the inside of both images.

If you are ordering them you just need to specify RHD in the comments on Aliexpress

• Informative x 1
  15. djayz

djayz Member

Which Jack pads did you get? Have seen a few but the decent ones seem to be around US$100 which is kinda crazy money for something that you will Lite really never use..

16. RobDickinson

RobDickinson Member

17. stedes

stedes Member

And what a markup it is - 55.25% on top of the Ali express price!

18. BenCharlesRhys

19. m3y3addict

m3y3addict Member

20. m3y3addict

m3y3addict Member

hmm I am still waiting on the USB hub from Jeda. its taking along time to get here!