Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 AWD 0-60

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New best. No boost upgrade. Dragy verified. Warm battery, 72% SoC. I’m very impressed.

5C1A8109-2B4D-4945-9340-897113214ABB.png

0-60 with 1ft roll out is 4.00s-4.05s after repeated runs. Most cars rated at 4.0s would be difficult to launch and get consistent results. Bracket racing will be extremely easy and potentially boring in the age of EVs.

Agreed. Tesla EVs have changed my whole perspective on 0-60mph times. With AWD, instant torque and cutting edge traction control systems there is not much to do other than plant your foot and enjoy the building rush of wind and tire noise. No clutch slip, no tire spin, no noise, no drama. Very effective at putting down great times but it does kind of ruin the whole thing a bit. I think the 0-60mph novelty will wear off a bit now that it is easy for EVs to hit 4.0 sec or less. Manufacturers will need to focus on other aspects of performance for enthusiasts. Lighter weight, better handling, magnetic suspension, some form of gearing to optimize low and high end speeds, etc.

Reactions: CitiesSprinter