Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 AWD. Cameras and gos don’t work after update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car updated to 2023.25.7 last Saturday overnight. Sunday morning the cameras didn’t work and the gps still thinks I’m at work.

Everything else works. I did a reset and also did a power off on the car.

I have a service appointment that was scheduled already to do my alignment and I’m hoping they can take a look and see if they can fix it.

The service center said they ran virtual diagnostics but couldn’t find anything and would need a service tech to look into it.

What do we think it could be?

If it happened right after an update, then it's most likely related to the update process. Their update process is still pretty buggy. I have had firmware mismatches (according to remote service tech) after updating that caused problems. Not sure why component firmware wouldn't get updated when everything else does, but it happens. Luckily they were able to fix things remotely, but it's possible there are issues where they need to actually hook the car up to the computer to make sure the update gets pushed completely and correctly. I think it will be a quick fix and you'll be gone.

Reactions: Michael319
If it happened right after an update, then it's most likely related to the update process. Their update process is still pretty buggy. I have had firmware mismatches (according to remote service tech) after updating that caused problems. Not sure why component firmware wouldn't get updated when everything else does, but it happens. Luckily they were able to fix things remotely, but it's possible there are issues where they need to actually hook the car up to the computer to make sure the update gets pushed completely and correctly. I think it will be a quick fix and you'll be gone.
Same here. MY
Cameras worked until last night. Now the side cameras will not work. Rear does.

Same here. MY
Cameras worked until last night. Now the side cameras will not work. Rear does.
Just went out to the car and activated the service mode - camera. I selected the left and right camera and they worked. It also showed green on the display for each camera.
I exited the service mode and now they work again.
Could be a software glitch which comes with the update

Okay so I dropped off car Tuesday for tire alignment and they fixed the o ring for the trunk. The car was suppose to be done today at 8;45pm cause they had added the gos and camera not working. They moved the estimate to Saturday 5pm.

Is it normal to delay estimate? How long will this take? Maybe a part was needed.

Not happy with this.
At the tire service appointment we told them about the new issue that came up with the camera and they said it be done Thursday. Then switched to estimate Saturday.

If they couldn’t fit it in. They should have rescheduled something and had me bring the car back another day

1693080239329.png