Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 AWD vs. Camaro SS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That 3 is running great. Just because my second favorite car of all time is the Camaro, I will say the Camaro driver should have ran a 12.2-12.6 with the M6 if he was more experienced. Just shows electric is better for even beginners than regular ICEs are!

Found this on Youtube. (i.e. it's not mine)

Clearly the Tesla driver was a novice, having trouble lining up at the lights. However, it shows how easy a Tesla is to get consistent results regardless of driver skill.

To be fair- that's true of most ICE cars with automatics too, assuming adequate tires.

Also why automatics dominate bracket racing- computers shift better than humans.[/QUOTE]

NHRA is fun because theres a whole team concept behind it. Strip racing is fun because you can show you're faster than the guy beside you at a redlight.. except without the police factor.

I can see where it'd get boring with our EVs but in ICEs theres always so many factors that you have to have set correctly to be 0.xx faster..If you're upgrading and tuning your cars at least