Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 badgings are out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
two posts above yours...
360.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: docdeb27
I got an email asking me to come in this weekend to receive my dual motor badge. I hope they meant my performance badge? I was thinking to ask them for it, but not actually put it on the car.

Also, I clicked the confirm attendance button, but I just get a spinning wheel :(

To all folks in San Fram area, check with Mobile Service - when I tried to schedule an appointment online, Virtual Service (yes they told me that) cancelled it and left voice mail, they thought that they were not yet in stock. I knew that someone in San Jose had gotten one so I called directly and told them I knew folks near by where getting them installed via mobile techs. Mine is scheduled this am matter of fact..

Was offered it at service center when I had my wheels/snows put on last week.
offered? did you have installed? pics? you will be the 1st person on this board having a spoiler installed.

or maybe you are confused and you were "offered" the dual motor badge. i say this because there are several threads that i am tracking for the spoiler and everyone has been told not until 2019. i picked up my P3D+ in early August and I told by my service center they have no idea, and best guess is 1Q 2019.

offered? did you have installed? pics? you will be the 1st person on this board having a spoiler installed.

or maybe you are confused and you were "offered" the dual motor badge. i say this because there are several threads that i am tracking for the spoiler and everyone has been told not until 2019. i picked up my P3D+ in early August and I told by my service center they have no idea, and best guess is 1Q 2019.
No, I understand the difference between the Dual Motor "badge" which I posted a pic of, and the spoiler I was offered, but turned down. My service asked if I wanted the spoiler too and I said no thank you.

• Disagree
Reactions: P3D_Denver
No, I understand the difference between the Dual Motor "badge" which I posted a pic of, and the spoiler I was offered, but turned down. My service asked if I wanted the spoiler too and I said no thank you.

why would you say No thank you?? You paid for it, you can easily resell it for a couple hundred bucks.

I gotta say, I find it interesting and entertaining the 1 P3D+ owner on Planet Earth that was offered the spoiler on this entire board, said "Nah no thanks I don't even want to take it home". LOL

do you even have P3D+? you dont' have the red underline on your badge? your service center offered you the spoiler you turned that down, and you turned down the red underline too? i feel like something is awry with this story.

The Buena Park center has multiple Model 3 for test drives and they all have "Dual Motors" badges and spoilers. According to this gentleman,

Maximilien said:
Yes, they were all P3D+ (Performance Package with Red brake calipers) Red Exterior and White interior.
I think Buena Park has 2 or 3 of them. Next time I pass by their superchargers, I will take a picture and upload here.

FYI, it wasn't red under bar, however. Like P100D, it was a chrome bar, as far as I remember.

I can see that the badge means a lot to you. ;)

This is from another thread. You need to chill a bit P3D_Denver.