Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 cable swap: Iphone for Android

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have only android phones in our family, so if anyone wants to trade their android cable for the iphone one let me know. I'm in Burlington, work in Mississauga. Can meet up in the general vicinity.
I would be willing to swap you for the iPhone cable. I have to visit Milton on Wednesday, so can meet within the area. I understand if you are unable to wait till Wednesday.

I would be willing to swap you for the iPhone cable. I have to visit Milton on Wednesday, so can meet within the area. I understand if you are unable to wait till Wednesday.
I'm in no rush, the most convenient for me however would be to meet close to the QEW. I work near QEW and Winston Churchill, but if you are going to Milton from Richmond Hill I'm not sure if your route will take you down that way or not.

I'm in no rush, the most convenient for me however would be to meet close to the QEW. I work near QEW and Winston Churchill, but if you are going to Milton from Richmond Hill I'm not sure if your route will take you down that way or not.
Lets see how the week goes, if anything Pm me as things progress. If you still have the cable I can probably meet in Mississauga Or Oakville off the 401 if that works.

Might be a stupid question, but can't I just go to Tesla service centre or show room to exchange cable if mine was in original unopened plastic pouch?
Both cables come in the same pouch. I asked if I could have 2 android cables when I picked up and was told they can't since they come in a 2 pack of iPhone/android and suggested I trade with another owner.

Reactions: WolfHero