Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0663FEF7-9DF7-4036-BF8F-4322599B9B83.png
0663FEF7-9DF7-4036-BF8F-4322599B9B83.png @mknox this was seen on PlugShare... at your office!

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll probably get it before me lol )-: even though I ordered mine march 26

goddamn. i'd like to see this email. did anyone else get an email saying their car finished production? I still haven't heard s***all since I configured 2 months ago. not a single email or call on what the status is.

I configured on May 24th but still not getting anything !!

Don't hate me, but I'm picking it up on Saturday, June 9th. I completed all of my forms today, insurance, financing and got a call a couple of hours later.

@T3slaCanuck, here's the email that I got on June 4th.

Hello Mr. *************,

My name is ************** and I work with our Model 3 support team. I am very excited to share the good news that your Model 3 is finishing with production.

Configuration: Midnight Silver Metallic, Black Interior, Rear Wheel Drive, 19” Sport Wheels, Long Range Battery, Enhanced Autopilot and Premium Upgrades. Please let me know, if this is correct?

In order to make this process as seamless as possible, we do need the following information to begin your delivery checklist and for your preferred terms to be confirmed in your Tesla Account:
  1. Please confirm the name of the person/parties who the car will be registered under and the
registration address. *if not already complete* Driver’s License pictures (front and back) will be uploaded on your Tesla Account.

1. Please advise us of your method of payment ,if you will be paying cash, Tesla Financing, or 3rd party lending. **Should you be going with 3rd
party lending, please list the lienholder name and address as well as how much you will be

financing. *link to apply for Tesla lending is now open in your Tesla Account*

1. Please advise if you have a vehicle that you would like to trade-in?

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me.

You can contact me directly by responding to this e-mail or call me at 416-XXX-XXXX, office hours are 9:00am-6:00pm EST Monday-Friday.

Thank you very much and congratulations!

How is that even possible?? you configured June 1st, and you're picking it up on June 9th? 8 days from configuration to delivery?
I'm not complaining! It's also a high 32XXX VIN. Are you in Ontario? ISA reiterated what we already know that they are focusing deliveries due to the Ontario election.

I personally suspect that they are still trying to avoid 200k deliveries in the U.S.

I'm not complaining! It's also a high 32XXX VIN. Are you in Ontario? ISA reiterated what we already know that they are focusing deliveries due to the Ontario election.

I personally suspect that they are still trying to avoid 200k deliveries in the U.S.

yes, I'm in Ontario. I configured April 15th so that i wouldn't be at risk of missing out on the credit, and I didn't get a single email or contact until 2 hours ago (no delivery date though). even then, I doubt I'll get the car before the election. I don't expect that the credit will disappear before i do get delivery, but if I do lose out on it, I'll be giving Tesla one hell of a tongue lashing.

yes, I'm in Ontario. I configured April 15th so that i wouldn't be at risk of missing out on the credit, and I didn't get a single email or contact until 2 hours ago (no delivery date though). even then, I doubt I'll get the car before the election. I don't expect that the credit will disappear before i do get delivery, but if I do lose out on it, I'll be giving Tesla one hell of a tongue lashing.
I faced your emotions..i did. I even got the attention from WSJ about the superbad customer experience. Mercedes/BMW treat their customers better. I got a call last week from someone in Toronto Tesla and scheduled me for delivery this friday. I have had zero contact since that phone conversation and I am hoping someone is going to inform me about the draft I need to take. I rate this sort of customer experience as "not acceptable". The car is not cheap...and Tesla should not treat us cheaply either.

Reactions: T3slaCanuck
Its a beauty. I am loving it. especially EAP is terrific.
Did you applied for EVIP incentive?. I did it yesterday and attached "Conditional sales contract" from RBC. is that what you have to send it? or "Tesla order agreement"?
I submitted mine last night. I submitted the Purchase Agreement from Tesla, the signed copy. Your RBC information is not required.

What is your config? Do you have a VIN?

YES! It is a treat to drive! It's so quick, I love it.

How about you?

Its a beauty. I am loving it. especially EAP is terrific.
Did you applied for EVIP incentive?. I did it yesterday and attached "Conditional sales contract" from RBC. is that what you have to send it? or "Tesla order agreement"?

I hate both of you. :D

What is your config? Do you have a VIN?

Red, 18" Aero, EAP - Yes I have VIN. My appointment which was this morning got cancelled last evening. Spoke to DA just yesterday afternoon and was told everything is good so got my cheque ready. And then got called back couple of hours later and was told car hasn't even crossed the border....although I was told few weeks ago that car was already in transit. Now got appointment for weekend but didn't sound so promising that even by then the car will be here. I love Tesla but not happy with customer service.