Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am sure you get all the time you need to inspect the car thoroughly.
I am not sure it’s still the case when they ramp up delivery in sept.
They gave me plenty of time to look over the vehicle. Just don't sign everything until you've done a once over. I missed something that was only noticed when we got home as the crappy light in their underground isn't really conducive for a good inspection so make sure you use the flashlight on you phone.

Reactions: Amandeep
I'm scheduled to take delivery next week in Toronto. My DA said to expect the appointment to last 15 min. :rolleyes: I'll be taking my time thank you very much.

I was rushed out and found a few minors things once at home. But it's cosmetic and minor imho. The driving experience and EAP in rush hour makes that stuff inconsequential. Call me a fanperson ;) this car is amazing@!

A63D4F56-7C27-4D78-AD8A-FCCDC6AE8A8B.jpeg

I am getting this image when I log in

I have been allotted VIN and was told that my delivery will be on Sep 5 and I was trying to see if I can get it before long weekend, but then yesterday I got a call from DA saying that the delivery will be delayed due to too many Model 3 deliveries
While I understand their problems, I also want to take advantage of the new lease of life offered by Ontario court for Tesla vehicles and get the vehicle registered and plated before Sep 10.
Note sure what these ON PC party jokers will come out with clauses
keeping my fingers crossed as I really do not want to miss the bus this time in the narrow window

?.... my delivery will be on Sep 5 and I was trying to see if I can get it before long weekend, but then yesterday I got a call from DA saying that the delivery will be delayed due to too many Model 3 deliveries....... I also want to take advantage of the new lease of life offered by Ontario court for Tesla vehicles and get the vehicle registered and plated before Sep 10.
Note sure what these ON PC party jokers will come out with clauses keeping my fingers crossed

@venki,
Welcome to TMC!
You should receive your brand new shiny Tesla 3 BEFORE the Sept 10 deadline

VIN assigned yesterday but estimated delivery late Sept ! Hope they are going to push before Sept 10th ...

@FatLam
Tesla Inc is definitely hurrying up the LR deliveries to beat the Premier "Buck a Beer" blatant discrimination
You should get FREE lifetime Supercharging"

@venki,
Welcome to TMC!

@FatLam
Tesla Inc is definitely hurrying up the LR deliveries to beat the Premier "Buck a Beer" blatant discrimination

Confirmed delivery date on 8th Sept !
@Blu Angel : why you said I should get free Supercharging ? Is there anything I missed ?

• Love
Reactions: haromaem
Confirmed delivery date on 8th Sept !
@Blu Angel : why you said I should get free Supercharging ? Is there anything I missed ?

@FatLam,
I'm just feeling your pain!
1st Day Reservation Holder
Since you configured & ordered on May 24, it will be 15 weeks + 2 days to delivery date!
That's a long time to wait to receive your sparkling Red TM3
I just thought it would be "nice" for Tesla Inc to throw in some goodies.....like FREE Supercharging!

FatLam :Configured 5/24/19: TM3 | LR | RWD | PUP | EAP | Aero | Multi Coat Red

Last edited:
@FatLam,
I'm just feeling your pain!
1st Day Reservation Holder
Since you configured & ordered on May 24, it will be 15 weeks + 2 days to delivery date!
That's a long time to wait to receive your sparkling Red TM3
I just thought it would be "nice" for Tesla Inc to throw in some goodies.....like FREE Supercharging!

I hope they read this forum too... Thank you for everyone's support, otherwise I might have given up weeks ago !

@venki,
Welcome to TMC!

@Blu Angel, thx and thx again for the lovely wishes. I spoke to my DA and these Tesla guys are working real hard (just like their CEO Elon). I'm pretty sure they also want us to get the vehicles, but they have to go thro' the pain for sure.

@FatLam