Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Montreal.

I got the car yesterday and the delivery as very smooth! I was surprised to learn that the SR+ comes without the interior mats...
It was not a big deal for me because I already got the Tuxmats this week.

Tesla standard mats are crap. Your not missing out on anything. Winter time you still need better mats unless you are a total slob who doesn't care about salty crusts all over your cars interior.

Reactions: navguy12
Tesla standard mats are crap. Your not missing out on anything. Winter time you still need better mats unless you are a total slob who doesn't care about salty crusts all over your cars interior.

I got the Tuxmats and I'm very happy with them. With all the snow that you get into the car from going in and out, I could see that these mats are doing a good job! Not having the original Tesla mats is a plus for me: one less thing to store...

Reactions: navguy12
I ordered on the 10th of December and called the tell sales centre in Vancouver today to check in on timing and they told me that we may not see our car until end of March. Is it just me or is that nuts?
I really hope they are wrong. Im banking on the BC EV rebates to lower the cost. I believe when the car is ordered we have 90 days to get the car or we loose the rebate. End of March would screw that up pretty good.

I ordered on the 10th of December and called the tell sales centre in Vancouver today to check in on timing and they told me that we may not see our car until end of March. Is it just me or is that nuts?

I assume you are looking for a SR+ or Performance? As of right now, there are plenty of 2020 LR AWD inventory cars available in Vancouver. Compare to the rest of Canada where the inventory is close to zero

hi all, seems there are still many cars that come out with minor manufacturing issues. Could you recommend a checklist to go over when taking delivery? Like which panel fitting should we double check? I’ve also read that some trunk sealants are not done well so should be double checked. At least saves a trip back to service.

I ordered SR+ white/black 18" back on Nov 15th. At the time it said 4-6 weeks. Week 7 just past and no VIN yet.

Sales advisor says anytime from Jan-March.... so much for the estimate.

I read last year they sent all of Q1 to Europe. God I hope not. I really don't want to wait until March and possibly lose BC incentive.