Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have GVA plates from my Volt as well but they are all chipped up so going with new ones.

Same, but I see them as "battle scars" lol. I may go buy a new set while they still make them like this with the raised letters and put them away for when I am forced to retire the old GVA plates, but I just don't want to give them up, will probably hang them on the wall when that time comes.

Reactions: themc11
It confuses me when others get to pick a delivery day, I was told when I will get it. I work from home, so no issues. But odd. The only reason I know is that I checked my account. No text to tell me. Same location.
We didn’t get to pick but they let us adjust it to the following day, still no “delivery text” but we’ve been talking to our delivery advisor who reached out to confirm all details and is very good about communicating via email

Got the car. Damage to front quarter panel mount point and front rocker panel. Already surface rust. Gonna need a full repaint of the Rockers and a replacement quarter panel.
Well see what they say. For a 66k cdn car with tax I'm pissed

Attachments

• IMG_20200228_154805.jpg
    IMG_20200228_154805.jpg
    711 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20200228_160750.jpg
    IMG_20200228_160750.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20200228_154857.jpg
    IMG_20200228_154857.jpg
    525.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20200228_155354.jpg
    IMG_20200228_155354.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 49
Got the car. Damage to front quarter panel mount point and front rocker panel. Already surface rust. Gonna need a full repaint of the Rockers and a replacement quarter panel.
Well see what they say. For a 66k cdn car with tax I'm pissed

Sorry to hear! Well this at least helps me justify in my head not getting anything other than the Pearl White. Seen too many examples of their paint not being worth paying extra for.

I'm in Fairbanks, so my concerns match nicely with Canadians.
Was told by email my car would be in Seattle two days ago, and they would figure out how to get it to me.
And who will they tap to deliver it?
Does Tesla turn owners into delivery reps?
Have never seen a Tesla in town, but I'm not good at sight identifying them yet.
If my new car is on a barge to Anchorage I hope it is out of the weather.
The passage looks a bit stormy these days.

Just received a "schedule your delivery" text from Tesla. Still no VIN on my Tesla account though...

Scheduled for 12th March at Oakville location.

Order date: Feb 9th
VIN in source: Feb 25th
VIN on account: N/A
Schedule delivery text: Feb 29th
Pickup date: March 12th
Model 3: LR/AWD Blue on White with aero wheels

Reactions: Imaginathan