Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Logged in this morning and it still says March 5th, but no contract/agreement yet. Sent my Delivery Adviser a follow up email, will see where that goes.

Its getting more real, the mats and everything have arrived from Amazon and I picked up a HPWC yesterday to replace the J1772 L2 charger that I had on the side of my house for my Volt.
Let me know what your SA says. I have a march 9th delivery at Lawrence at 12:30 and I'm in the same boat. I have a source code vin, but nothing in the account, and so agreement.

Well speaking of refreshing my page like a madman, I just did it again and my VIN is now visible on my account page, no longer just in source code. Still no contract yet though.
Lol so weird, we got the date changed (our doing as something came up Fri) to Saturday, contract on account but still no VIN. I heard they were charging some dates for people if it wasn’t a confirmed day by delivery, guess we’ll see. Dumb question but
did you drop off the ownership since you are trading in?

Lol so weird, we got the date changed (our doing as something came up Fri) to Saturday, contract on account but still no VIN. I heard they were charging some dates for people if it wasn’t a confirmed day by delivery, guess we’ll see. Dumb question but
did you drop off the ownership since you are trading in?

I am trading in, but I had to drop off the plate portion of the ownership because I already have Green Plates on my Chevy Volt (that are low numbered (GVAF) and at least in my head give me "early electric vehicle adopter" status and want them transferred to the Tesla.

Did your advisor get back to you? I should email mine.

Nope, no email back yet.

I am trading in, but I had to drop off the plate portion of the ownership because I already have Green Plates on my Chevy Volt (that are low numbered (GVAF) and at least in my head give me "early electric vehicle adopter" status and want them transferred to the Tesla.

Nope, no email back yet.
Oh OK, I was gonna look at getting a personalized plate today and looks like you can’t with green plates. Hope your delivery date goes well :D

I have GVAR from my Chevrolet Volt - I'm transferring too! Feels good to have that GVA in there lol

Reactions: outdoorsaddix