Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've just picked up my M3 SR+ last weekend (August 22) and the car had the new frunk design. No one mentioned that to me. I got suspicious when the frunk mat that I bought from Amazon was too big, so I ordered another brand and same issue. Then I saw some articles online that Tesla possibly changed the design to be able to add Heat Pump for better winter range (same as MY). So I'm actually happy if that's the case. But make sure you wait for new frunk mats to come to the market before purchasing one.

Tesla updates Model 3 frunk, makes it a bit smaller — but why? - Electrek

I've just picked up my M3 SR+ last weekend (August 22) and the car had the new frunk design. No one mentioned that to me. I got suspicious when the frunk mat that I bought from Amazon was too big, so I ordered another brand and same issue. Then I saw some articles online that Tesla possibly changed the design to be able to add Heat Pump for better winter range (same as MY). So I'm actually happy if that's the case. But make sure you wait for new frunk mats to come to the market before purchasing one.

Tesla updates Model 3 frunk, makes it a bit smaller — but why? - Electrek

Tesla confirmed there is no Heat Pump I stalled in any current Tesla except the Model Y. There is speculation that they are planning to add it to the Model 3 but that’s just “planning”