Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
7/03 Ordered in Calgary (8-12 week window)
8/10 2-5 Week Update txt
8/22 VIN and Delivery Options Via SA
8/28 Delivery Scheduled

Almost exactly 8 weeks from order date!

Yay! You and I joined this thread at the same time and I got lucky by being matched to a car that had been built back in March so I didn't have to wait. But I've been feeling your pain as you waited and waited for an update.

Congrats and I hope you have a smooth and trouble free delivery tomorrow. I hope you end up loving the car as much as I did.

Reactions: Bhewks
So i got a text to schedule my delivery..went into my account nothing there...called the delivery centre and They said expected to arrive on the 7th and booked me for Delivery for 9th September - ordered on July 6th SR+ pearl white with 19inch rims

Still showing No VIN which is weird - Toronto Ontario

Ordered Model 3, Long range 19’ wheel, white interior. No FSD.

ordered: August 10,2020
Text message: August 19,2020 (4-6weeks)
Pick up Calgary SC

fingers crossed

UPDATE

Received text message and call from DA today for delivery on August 29,2020

I’m honestly a little bit impressed how quick te delivery is. Total of 19-20 days since ordering.

Wow you ordered later than me and get it earlier... Quite jelly but congrats! I guess they make deliver your trim first?

I’m surprised myself. I was expecting a mid to late September at the earliest.

On a side note, I just got off the phone from my DA and was informed that all new production cars now have wireless charger and usb-C ports in the center and rear console.

Fingers crossed for a smooth delivery tomorrow.

Thanks!

Reactions: navguy12
Just received a text this morning for scheduled delivery. Picking up tomorrow in Vancouver. It was much quicker than expected. Thought it would be in September. But within the 3 weeks range.

Order: Aug 12/20
Text: Aug 19/20 2-5 weeks delivery

SR+ grey 18” wheels, black interior.

Hey everyone,
I ordered my SR+ (white on white), FSD, 18inch aeros on July 16th (Montreal). I have still not received my VIN or delivery date, and have not received any text messages. Spoke with my SA and was told that the car will be out of production in a few days.
Anyone know whether the VINs are only available when the vehicle is out of production?
I see many having ordered in August and already have their VINs.

Thanks!! Still excited!

• Informative
Hey everyone,
I ordered my SR+ (white on white), FSD, 18inch aeros on July 16th (Montreal). I have still not received my VIN or delivery date, and have not received any text messages. Spoke with my SA and was told that the car will be out of production in a few days.
Anyone know whether the VINs are only available when the vehicle is out of production?
I see many having ordered in August and already have their VINs.

Thanks!! Still excited!

Maybe this is yours? Cousin driving to montreal today from Toronto and sent me this...as im still awaiting delivery for mine for Sept9th ordered July6th in Toronto

good luck keep us posted

Attachments

• 8D4973FB-DF8F-40A7-983A-62F153620E79.jpeg
    8D4973FB-DF8F-40A7-983A-62F153620E79.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 05BA77C5-D11D-477E-BA64-4B5554F82C44.jpeg
    05BA77C5-D11D-477E-BA64-4B5554F82C44.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 48
7/21 Ordered online for Oakville
9/9 Scheduled delivery (via automated text)
White/Black SR+
Can’t wait!!! I’ve been following the rise of Tesla since before Elon became CEO. Ever since the “Master Plan” I’ve been waiting for the more affordable Tesla. Almost had my shot back in 2018. I ordered before the $14k incentive was cancelled, but Doug Ford pulled the plug before it was delivered.

Thanks! I do plan on putting some PPF and mud flaps.

On a side note, the frunk design is now quite different. Good thing I didn’t get one if those frunk mats yet. I’m not sure if it’s the same size as before.

Others threads here suggests it's smaller. Personally I think it looks more complete than the old version as the old smooth surface screams "there should be a mat on top of me"

A quick update on my delivery:

Took delivery on my SR+ in Calgary on 08/29 and everything was perfect. The Calgary service Centre is excellent and we were very impressed with the operation. To our surprise, the car came with mudflaps installed (we were told this depends on region). Car had 90% SOC which was enough to make the 225km drive home without any range anxiety. The SR+ is FAST and the sound system is probably better than our fully-loaded highlander SUV.

If I could leave everyone with one novel piece of information: to me, the “new-car-smell” is kind of dessert-like. My garage has a nice chocolatey smell to it.

Car rides beautifully. Worth the wait.