Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my SR+, Black, White interior, Sport Wheels at Robson St, Vancouver.

Sept 14 - Ordered and placed $2500 Deposit
Sept 15 - Approved for financing

The advisor at Tesla said it would be 2-3 weeks for delivery so lets wait and see.

Also, can anyone answer if I will get the full $8000 rebate on the car given all the options I added to my SR+?

Update:

Sept 26 - SA called me and said my car delivery could get delayed until the end of the year... However, they got a brand new M3 in with blue paint, white interior and sport wheels. I decided to go for it, the blue looks amazing.

Sept 28 - Picked up the car in Vancouver. Great experience. Ruby was super helpful! Gave me enough time to inspect the car and walked me through it, answering any questions I had. The whole process took about 2 hours because they were pretty busy but no complaints.

Loving the car and the blue paint has definitely grown on me.

Update:

Sept 26 - SA called me and said my car delivery could get delayed until the end of the year... However, they got a brand new M3 in with blue paint, white interior and sport wheels. I decided to go for it, the blue looks amazing.

Sept 28 - Picked up the car in Vancouver. Great experience. Ruby was super helpful! Gave me enough time to inspect the car and walked me through it, answering any questions I had. The whole process took about 2 hours because they were pretty busy but no complaints.

Congrats on joining team blue. How many cars per day do you estimate they were delivering?

thanks.

Update:

Blue was my second choice. I think it looks great and the white interior is beautiful. Congrats. Did you get your 8K rebate?

Ordered and confirmed for black M3 on Oct. 5th! Got a delivery date for this Sunday on the 11th but need to do some garage cleaning first to make space. I was initially expecting 3-4 weeks based on other orders here so wasn't ready. Pushed out delivery a couple of weeks (not in a rush.) Super excited though

Reactions: navguy12