Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered October 1st in Oakville and and haven't heard anything from them, no VIN assigned and I requested my vacation right now because I live 4 hours away from Toronto and the estimate said November 26 would be the latest date to receive my car, kind of frustrating all of this :(
I would be surprised if it was here by the 26th. Unless you ordered an SR+, then maybe. Call your Tesla location and ask about it, only took a couple minutes when I did.

I ordered a Performance on Sept 24, originally given a range of Oct 29 - Nov 26. As time went by, no updates (as usual apparently). I called and they said that it would likely arrive on Dec 6 in Toronto. I imagine I'll get it shortly after that.

But since then, they stripped the delivery range off all the accounts. So not super-optimistic. It'll get here eventually.

The most irritating part is that as I've looked around, apparently this is very typical. Every quarter is the same pattern. So feels like they could have given a better estimate from the beginning.

I ordered October 1st in Oakville and and haven't heard anything from them, no VIN assigned and I requested my vacation right now because I live 4 hours away from Toronto and the estimate said November 26 would be the latest date to receive my car, kind of frustrating all of this :(
I see things still haven't changed since May 2018...

...been there and done that, but this too shall pass.

Reactions: akidesir
I ordered on 10/16 at the Laval QC SC, few days after it was showing a delivery appointment for 11/25.

Then Nov 10, like many, I received a Tesla text telling me 3 to 6 weeks delivery. Yet my 11/25 appointment was still there. Yesterday it changed to 11/27, but still no VIN.

At the SC they told me the appointment date was based on best estimate from their logistics department. And VIN would come last minute. So I'm hoping the date is accurate since it updated!

Picked up my car, November 21, car came in early

As happy as I am for everyone whose recieved their cars or even their VIN or Possession date, I'm still hearing crickets.

I ordered the SR+ white on white on Oct 11 , completed financing the 13th and was told 5-8 weeks. Well I'm 6.5 weeks out and all I've got was an email from my SA on Monday (nov 23) saying hopefully 2-5 weeks.
Anyone else in Calgary recieved their 2021 model 3 or heard anything different?

Account just updated with a delivery date. But no VIN. Guess I should call in?
They booked me for Dec 11, then emailed this morning to say it would be pushed back to Dec 15. Boo.

My paranoia says that I shouldn't have said I was available for pickup "at any time", maybe they bumped me to fit in someone who was less flexible.

But also could just be that the truck is late.

I ordered the Model 3 SR+ back on Oct 2nd

1) Still no VIN
2) My account had a delivery date of Nov 25-29, which has now disappeared.
3) Got a text a few days ago saying it could be another 2-4 weeks...

Anyone in Vancouver have any upcoming delivery dates?

I ordered the Model 3 SR+ back on Oct 2nd

1) Still no VIN
2) My account had a delivery date of Nov 25-29, which has now disappeared.
3) Got a text a few days ago saying it could be another 2-4 weeks...

Anyone in Vancouver have any upcoming delivery dates?

I feel your pain,
I ordered my SR+ White on White Oct 11
-still no VIN or projected timeline
-got a text on Nov 26, saying 3-5 more weeks.
I still maintain that everyone will get their Teslas before the New Year because of the push for 500000 cars in 2020.