Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you in gta? I ordered after you and already have my delivery date and VIN. Try calling your advisor to see what's up.

No I'm in Calgary. My advisor said that because there is less volume sold in Alberta (compared to Ontario, Quebec or BC), the new vehicles are trucked in less frequently.
It will be 8 weeks tomorrow since my order and have my fingers crossed for a pre-xmas delivery.
Congrats on your car and enjoy the hell out of it so I can live vicariously through you until mine shows up!

Order SR+ M3 MSM on November 18 in Montreal
Got a text on the 25th about the 3-5 week wait.
See a scheduled delivery appointment in my account for the 19th of December.
Still no VIN!

VIN received via email yesterday.
Delivery date moved to the 23rd. Just in time for xmas and maybe the update to V11.

About 5 weeks from order to delivery would be not too bad. Running out of videos to watch on Youtube about the M3!

Reactions: navguy12
Ordered M3P Red/White FSD on November 30th. Pick up at Vaughan centre. Original delivery estimate December 14-31. No VIN assigned yet.
Anyone in the same boat?
Ordered M3P 10/28. Pickup scheduled in kitchener location 12/16. Talked to my SA yesterday and car was in the train yard in Chicago awaiting movement to transport. Will be in town if all goes well on the 12th, hoping they can PDI earlier.