Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Dash Swap!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love this community. I was able to meet an awesome member that lived in Seattle who had done a custom Gloss Fire Orange wrap on his car and wanted the wood dash to compliment that and take away from all the white internally. Whereas I had a White car with a black interior and I wanted a nice accent of my exterior inside the car and wanted a white dash. Richard drove down from Seattle and we did the dash swap in the parking lot of the Fremont Factory quick, easy and tool free! It was cool to make new friends and we both love our cars even more now that they look the way we want!

• Love
Reactions: JPUConn and rtprime
Here are the pictures now that I figured how to upload. Sorry for the multiple posts.

Attachments

• ORG_DSC03988.JPG
    ORG_DSC03988.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 460
  • ORG_DSC03990.JPG
    ORG_DSC03990.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 391
  • ORG_DSC03991.JPG
    ORG_DSC03991.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 405
  • ORG_DSC03995.JPG
    ORG_DSC03995.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 399
I love this community. I was able to meet an awesome member that lived in Seattle who had done a custom Gloss Fire Orange wrap on his car and wanted the wood dash to compliment that and take away from all the white internally. Whereas I had a White car with a black interior and I wanted a nice accent of my exterior inside the car and wanted a white dash. Richard drove down from Seattle and we did the dash swap in the parking lot of the Fremont Factory quick, easy and tool free! It was cool to make new friends and we both love our cars even more now that they look the way we want!

I think you got the best part of this deal.

Are you only able to do this on the 3, or on other cars too?

That's cool I would be tempted to do this with my metallic silver and black. Although the wood is growing on me and I love being able to say knock on wood ;) But if anyone in the Rochester, NY or Buffalo, NY area wants to let me know.