Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Dash Swap!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did this on my car too! I called my service center and ordered it directly from parts. I installed it right there in the parking lot!!

I was able to sell the wood panel, but you can also reach out to companies like RPM Tesla, and see if they would be interested in buying it since they use these to build their custom dash pieces!

A034BBC8-685A-4E29-A588-71940D4C7960.jpeg

I did this on my car too! I called my service center and ordered it directly from parts. I installed it right there in the parking lot!!

I was able to sell the wood panel, but you can also reach out to companies like RPM Tesla, and see if they would be interested in buying it since they use these to build their custom dash pieces!

View attachment 515330

I've had the white dash for awhile now. Also just ordered through the service center. Not sure how long you've had yours, but if not long, it'll grow on you even more over time!

Reactions: Kennymb5384
I've had the white dash for awhile now. Also just ordered through the service center. Not sure how long you've had yours, but if not long, it'll grow on you even more over time!

yeah, I have had mine for 3-4 months now. So glad i did it! Even if you wrap the wood dash, I hated the fact that you could still see the grain. So much cleaner, especially with the white car!

Last edited: