Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 dash wrap / removal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I personally dont like the wood trim on the dash of the model 3, i would like to get it wrapped and have a few questions.

What have you used to cover the wood and can you see the grain of the wood through the wrap.

Has anyone removed the wood section to make wrapping it easier than trying to do it on the car. I have seen videos where it looks very easy to remove this section everything clips off and back on again. My theory then is i could take it to a reputable place and have them wrap it while i wait once i have chosen which wrap.

I am thinking along the lines of brushed aluminium

Any thoughts please

I personally dont like the wood trim on the dash of the model 3, i would like to get it wrapped and have a few questions.

What have you used to cover the wood and can you see the grain of the wood through the wrap.

Has anyone removed the wood section to make wrapping it easier than trying to do it on the car. I have seen videos where it looks very easy to remove this section everything clips off and back on again. My theory then is i could take it to a reputable place and have them wrap it while i wait once i have chosen which wrap.

I am thinking along the lines of brushed aluminium

Any thoughts please

Matching grey Alcantara looks very nice ... there's photos on this forum somewhere ...

edit:
Tesla Model 3 Alcantara Dashboard - Charcoal Grey

• Informative
Reactions: Lanerboy
+1 for the Alcantara. Otherwise, I'd avoid wrapping and instead get a cover for the dash that sticks on top.

20200925_135133.jpg