Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Delivery situation in New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our best wishes on your new Tesla! Since our purchase of our Model 3 in 10/18 this vehicle has been nothing but a joy!
Indeed; haven't had my camera out for quite a while so it might be a good excuse to blow the dust off it & see if it still works :).
One of my best NZ buddy's who lives in Dunedin is awaiting his Model 3 for delivery in Christchurch. No notification yet. His son is a school teacher in Christchurch. You live in a beautiful country. Keep the limit on Americans relocating to keep it that way! We last visited NZ early 2019 pre-covid. Hope to return soon. We spent time mainly in Twizel and Dunedin with stops in Queenstown. Even your worst beer is great!

One of my best NZ buddy's who lives in Dunedin is awaiting his Model 3 for delivery in Christchurch. No notification yet. His son is a school teacher in Christchurch. You live in a beautiful country. Keep the limit on Americans relocating to keep it that way! We last visited NZ early 2019 pre-covid. Hope to return soon. We spent time mainly in Twizel and Dunedin with stops in Queenstown. Even your worst beer is great!
Haha, our worst beer is pretty grim and I grew up on the stuff! Fortunately we're improving on our options there.
I grew up down south and spent quite a lot of time around Queestown and Fiordland, and Dunedin for holidays and they are special places.
I've not yet made it to the USA but some of my friends have and from their photos I reckon you've a pretty beautiful country too, and I hope to see at least a little of it some day.

I went past the Auckland holding yard toady 31 July at about 1pm mix of 3's and Y's but more Y's, all looking for new owners :)
Tesla Model Y's.jpg

Last edited:
I just saw another boat in the wellington port unloading some Tesla's sorry no photos as as i was driving past, just wondering if this is additional to the paganella drop?
well, in future once you get your Tesla, you can always hit dashcam button and it will save last 10 minute footage for you... simply so you can share photos without getting ticket for using mobile while driving :)

Reactions: montybhai
My NZ buddy "Max" is patiently waiting for him M3 notification...nothing yet! He just celebrated his 70th birthday and was hoping to have
his M3 for his birthday present. I am planning on receiving my Cybertruck for my 70th on 5/23!
Congratulations...
Looking at even model S is unknown distance away for NZ, my cyber truck might be only in 2024/2025... if it ever sees light of the day. still being hopeful and I booked model S/X/Cyber truck one year before.