Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 has booring rear end

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love everything the M3 has to offferand asnd it is without question the best car I have ever owned. The one weak aspect of the design however is the rear end. When I see an MS I know it's pure Tesla and no other car looks quite like it. The Model 3 is supposed to be a little brother to the S but it has no crome accent in the rear to tie together the tail lights. In the end from the back it looks just like any ICE wagon troling the highway. I forund a crome strip on ebay that attaches to the rear and I must tell you Elon missed the target. My M3 now looks every bit like a baby S now and I'm more than pleased. Check it out at: Tesla Model 3 Rear TESLA Name Plate Get The Model S Look!! | eBay

Attachments

• Model 3 Tailgate Applique with TESLA.png
    Model 3 Tailgate Applique with TESLA.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 178
I love everything the M3 has to offferand asnd it is without question the best car I have ever owned. The one weak aspect of the design however is the rear end. When I see an MS I know it's pure Tesla and no other car looks quite like it. The Model 3 is supposed to be a little brother to the S but it has no crome accent in the rear to tie together the tail lights. In the end from the back it looks just like any ICE wagon troling the highway. I forund a crome strip on ebay that attaches to the rear and I must tell you Elon missed the target. My M3 now looks every bit like a baby S now and I'm more than pleased. Check it out at: Tesla Model 3 Rear TESLA Name Plate Get The Model S Look!! | eBay

I installed an aftermarket spoiler from 3D Carbon through CarId: CARiD.com - Auto Parts & Accessories | Car, Truck, SUV, Jeep

You can purchase with or without matching paint. I went with painted and it matches my car perfectly! I've seen no other Mod 3's with it. It looks great AND was easy to install. Folks comment on the look and tell me it really dresses up the rear. I'm having trouble uploading pics but, when I figure it out, I will come back and post here.

We all could recognize a Model "S" prior to what 2016. Then we had the Face lift "S" with a bland front. Now, the M3 is out and it is not instantly recognizable like the Nose Cone Model "S". The TESLA logo does not stand out in front like the "S" or "X", it's flat to the trunk lib. The rear "T" is skimpy and cheap, even a $35,000.00 M3 should have visible logo that looks like $35,000.00 not 35 cent.