Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Made it worse for me lol, now it says "Feb 28 - March 31"

Before I had hope for early Feb, lol!

I ordered on the day of release.
I got the exact same EDD Im in NB ,
dd.jpg

I have driven the new 3 a couple times now. Both were the rear wheel drive. It’s an amazing vehicle. Build quality, it’s quiet and smooth on the road. Autopilot worked as expected. The one and only thing that is killing me is no front bumper camera. I tried to see how close I could get to a wall when parking and the car beeped and the screen displayed Stop. I got out of the car and I had two feet of clearance. it seems impossible to park this car in tight spots.

My delivery date is Feb 6 to March 5th. I have to imagine that they will eventually have a front bumper camera like the cypertruck has. So do i wai? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Falcon73
I have driven the new 3 a couple times now. Both were the rear wheel drive. It’s an amazing vehicle. Build quality, it’s quiet and smooth on the road. Autopilot worked as expected. The one and only thing that is killing me is no front bumper camera. I tried to see how close I could get to a wall when parking and the car beeped and the screen displayed Stop. I got out of the car and I had two feet of clearance. it seems impossible to park this car in tight spots.

My delivery date is Feb 6 to March 5th. I have to imagine that they will eventually have a front bumper camera like the cypertruck has. So do i wai? 🤷‍♂️
Hw5 expected to come with the new car 2025 but I could be wrong

Reactions: SoCalDude
Is it mentioned anywhere that the interior door trim is slightly different between the vehicles? When I test drove the rear wheel drive model, I didn’t like the fabric on the doors. on the website if you change to the Long Range, the door trip looks better to me.

Attachments

• IMG_0297.jpeg
    IMG_0297.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0296.jpeg
    IMG_0296.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
Is it mentioned anywhere that the interior door trim is slightly different between the vehicles? When I test drove the rear wheel drive model, I didn’t like the fabric on the doors. on the website if you change to the Long Range, the door trip looks better to me.
The long range has the felt and the standard range has the plastic.. I'm not sure if it says that anywhere too

I also asked the sales rep what the interior difference were between the models and he only mentioned the speakers so not sure why that was

Reactions: catxi
that would be nice, we got the exact same dates and same build LRAWD Stealth grey / black int . wonder if that is why the same EDD.
most likely but im sure its inaccurate. Some USA orders from the first few days still showing Mid February - early march Dates. So im sure we will get delayed..

I check the demo drive page and put in my area code to find out if we have got a demo yet or not... that should hopefully give a better estimate after the first few demo cars are delivered

I was under impression all the highlands in Canada would be coming from Fremont.
Honestly I'm happy they are coming from Shanghai, fit and finish is cleaner

you never wanna be the cars during the ramping up phase,

You want to be like the first 100, or when production is stable.
So it would be much better to get the shanghai cars.

Last edited: