Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yah another person in NB ordering one, I can tell you in the next few days you will get a EDD probably same as the rest of us . Where in NB are you just curious.
North East. Test drove the Highland in Moncton last Sunday. Wasn't planning to trade but with the FSD transfert available again, could not resist.

It's so early man, only been a couple of days since you ordered! My first update took like 3 weeks 😅
It's more that if there is indeed a fresh shipment of HL coming from China right now and that people got their VIN soon after and i didn't i fear to have "missed the boat" (pun intended). I don't really care for a early date of delivery except to be still be in the FSD transfert window (Before March 31th).

Reactions: sethsodyssey
North East. Test drove the Highland in Moncton last Sunday. Wasn't planning to trade but with the FSD transfert available again, could not resist.

It's more that if there is indeed a fresh shipment of HL coming from China right now and that people got their VIN soon after and i didn't i fear to have "missed the boat" (pun intended). I don't really care for a early date of delivery except to be still be in the FSD transfert window (Before March 31th).
Ah I see. There is indeed a fresh batch on the way, hopefully you can catch that. Either way I feel like you'll be able to work with Tesla on the transfer given the circumstances and ordering in advance. 🙂

Ah I see. There is indeed a fresh batch on the way, hopefully you can catch that. Either way I feel like you'll be able to work with Tesla on the transfer given the circumstances and ordering in advance. 🙂
I do hope they will be flexible. No FDS transfert? No sale. My 2019 M3 LRAWD is still in good shape. Love the changes the HL have but still love my curent car if it doesn't work out.

be

Nice well this may give you peace of mind, there are 3 boats coming from Shanghai first already on route scheduled to arrive the 24th this month ( should be enough on their to fullfill most current orders pending on specs.) then two more a week or so after. well ahead of the 31st you want.

1707956797066.png

I can’t see my VIN and in the source code it doesn’t have the VIN number, but it does say “isNotMatchedToaVin: false” now. Therefore, theres a vin for my car now. Before that was “true”. Confirmed after tesla vision acceptance.
yep mine too and did some investigating work and these new dates we all got on east coast are more precise and lines up with the Morning Concert ship arriving late February, so yes our dates were bumped but it all aligns with us getting China models on that ship.

Reactions: harry zgnilek