Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3LR Ultra Red
White interior
OD: Feb 10th
EDD: March 31 - April 14 in Guelph
FSD transfer

Do people think my delivery date will move into March or will they let me transfer FSD with an April delivery, or neither which case I'll be cancelling.
exact same config and EDD in markham. my SA did say that they are going to try to have it ready before april but in either case your FSD transfer shouldn't be an issue

Reactions: _TLA_
What accessories are you all getting right off? I am chancing it on some mud flaps from Amazon, interior mats and cup holder liner. Also probably going to get front done in 3m protector paint, but may be a bit later. Also thinking about the tire repair kit…
other than tints and ceramic coating, I will be getting screen protectors for both screens and all weather mats

Where are people getting this stuff done, and how much are you expecting to pay?
Ppf & tints I’m thinking to do at SRS tints in Mississauga. I’ve used them before for tints and was happy with it. On their website full ppf shows for $4,500 and I think ceramic tints is like $3-400 but will try and ask for better pricing lol. As for ceramic, I plan on doing it myself after.

Hi all, planning to get the Model 3 Long Range. The problem is my money is locked in an GIC account until April 5. So basily I can't take delivery before that time. I start to see people getting there EDD: March 31 - April 14. In Tesla Website it still say expect March Delivery. I am hoping to get my car around mid April. Should I pull in the order now? Or should I wait another week or so. Wondering if I can pick my delivery date or I just have to pick up my car whenever they call?

Many thanks....

IMG_0661.jpeg

EDD just updated. 😊

So I messaged TA about where id be picking up my tesla, as im from out of town. I was thinking that id be either going to oakville or into toronto. But I got the following.

View attachment 1024195

so with this info we have some more concrete dates of when our model 3s will come to the tri-city area
I can corroborate this info. I swung by the Kitchener Tesla centre today because I was worried about my EDD of March 14-31 since I'm out of the country until the 16. But they said they aren't expecting their shipment until the 21st. They said to expect a delivery date shortly after that but unlikely before.

Exciting times!

Reactions: 404 Not Found
I can corroborate this info. I swung by the Kitchener Tesla centre today because I was worried about my EDD of March 14-31 since I'm out of the country until the 16. But they said they aren't expecting their shipment until the 21st. They said to expect a delivery date shortly after that but unlikely before.

Exciting times!
Gotta say though that I wish I'd delayed the purchase of the winter wheels and tires until next winter. This lack of winter weather is ridiculous.

Hi all, planning to get the Model 3 Long Range. The problem is my money is locked in an GIC account until April 5. So basily I can't take delivery before that time. I start to see people getting there EDD: March 31 - April 14. In Tesla Website it still say expect March Delivery. I am hoping to get my car around mid April. Should I pull in the order now? Or should I wait another week or so. Wondering if I can pick my delivery date or I just have to pick up my car whenever they call?

Many thanks....
You can order now, and if your delivery date is before the 5th, you can postpone it until you're ready

Where are people getting this stuff done, and how much are you expecting to pay?
Guelph Ceramic Pro
PPF hood + Ceramic Pro Gold all over $1500
PPF Front bumper and fenders $850
PPF rockers $150
CeramicPro textile seats $100

Was hoping to get 3d MaxPider or TuxPro mats, but settled for Amazon Basnor mats for now. $140. They are better than I expected:

Spigen Glass screen protectors for front and rear display

Tesla Front mud flaps