Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240306_205611_Photos.png
    Screenshot_20240306_205611_Photos.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20240306_205804_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20240306_205804_Chrome.png
    2 MB · Views: 10
Can I have a photo with full white and orange? I don’t know what you’re talking about?
tesla-model-3-project-highland-scaled.jpg
tesla-model-3-highland-us-release-headlights.jpg

Europe has been getting the ones without the orange reflector inside the headlights like the first image and US ones have the ones like the second image. I believe it's a legal requirement in the US, not sure if we have the same requirement here in Canada

Reactions: VigilantOne
Just picked up yesterday, here's a little photo dump of her! Model 3 RWD in Stealth Grey

I don't feel so bad now, after rejecting/missing out on one of the last 2023 inventory deals. I was pretty bummed out and felt massive fomo ngl.. Two weeks passed after I left the delivery center empty handed, orders for the 2024 Model 3 suddenly opened. I couldn't believe my eyes, so without hesitation I put another order in.. A few days after I was prompted to update the design of my 2023 order or automatically receive the order fee back. With the hopes of potentially receiving delivery earlier, I chose to update the design and forgo the order fee refund. Was it worth it??? Absolutely 😁
I have so much more to say about the car and experience but I'll save that for another post/discussion !! One more thing,, along with the J1772 adapter, the car came with a set of carpet mats and front mud flaps. I was under the impression that the RWD did not get any of these.

PXL_20240305_234008798.jpg
PXL_20240306_202942623.jpg
PXL_20240306_212151069.jpg

Just picked up yesterday, here's a little photo dump of her! Model 3 RWD in Stealth Grey

I don't feel so bad now, after rejecting/missing out on one of the last 2023 inventory deals. I was pretty bummed out and felt massive fomo ngl.. Two weeks passed after I left the delivery center empty handed, orders for the 2024 Model 3 suddenly opened. I couldn't believe my eyes, so without hesitation I put another order in.. A few days after I was prompted to update the design of my 2023 order or automatically receive the order fee back. With the hopes of potentially receiving delivery earlier, I chose to update the design and forgo the order fee refund. Was it worth it??? Absolutely 😁
I have so much more to say about the car and experience but I'll save that for another post/discussion !! One more thing,, along with the J1772 adapter, the car came with a set of carpet mats and front mud flaps. I was under the impression that the RWD did not get any of these.

View attachment 1024999View attachment 1025374View attachment 1025375
Congratulations!

Congrats! I wonder if its because it was built in Shanghai Gigafactory that carpet mats and front mud flaps were included. But that is great to hear they were.

Reactions: Goschan

This must be one of the very first M3s in Canada. I’m officially jealous until I get mine! Congrats

Congrats! Definitely envious