Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the frames only cover the perimeter so those are fine. anything that goes over the actual plate would be illegal
if its covers the words ontario at the top, and the yours to discover at the bottom, its a no go

Number plate to be kept clean​

(2) Every number plate shall be kept free from dirt and obstruction and shall be affixed so that the entire number plate, including the numbers, is plainly visible at all times, and the view of the number plate shall not be obscured or obstructed by spare tires, bumper bars, any part of the vehicle, any attachments to the vehicle or the load carried. 1994, c. 27, s. 138 (7).

in the end it comes down to how bad of a day the cop is having, and what you where doing to get pulled over.

Last edited:
Reactions: _TLA_
yeah the tesla ones don't cover any of that, they just go around the edges
we gucci then ^^ and yeah just checked their site out these fully go around the outside. its not like the generic dealership ones that cover like 1inch around the border of the plate

the Powered by the sun one is pretty good LOL

1709842226309.png

Last edited:
Reactions: VigilantOne
If tesla don't include any,im planning to buy power by the sun to match my Stealth Grey.
even tho i know its illegal. tempted to get these, i already got tint film for the head lights (also illegal). whats up with ontario making all these things illegal T.T probably will get ceramic window tint too. lets see when i get pulled over how much ill get ticketed LOLLL

i just want everything gray. will make the car look sick

1709843490974.png