Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my delivery scheduled for March 15 in Toronto-Kitchener

M3LR Stealth Grey/Black 18" Photon
OD: Jan 10, 2024
EDD was: Mar 14-28
Scheduled for: Mar 15, 2 PM

IMG_7106.PNG

Wondering if you’ve asked the SA? I’ve asked once and don’t want to be a nag lol
I was hoping for the 16th originally, wouldn’t complain about 17th either.
hello my calgary friend! honestly this is just my guess from when the car arrives in BC on the 12th and then comes over here. i'll reach out to the SA early next week

What the H,E, double hockey sticks?

Either CN is dragging their feet or Tesla waiting for the second boat a real possibility...
Both probably dont make sense. Railroads make more money by delivering products faster and not by having cars sitting idle in a railcar for days. Tesla doesn’t necessarily benefit in anyway from waiting for the second ship. Cost to move a car is on a per unit basis so no point in waiting for the second ship.

I heard CN had several service issues in AB and SK due to the extreme weather in the past few days so probably that may be the reason. Probably things out of their control.

But, also people are receiving their cars next week but it is just a handful of people. The million $ question is where are the rest of the cars from the first ship and why are they not being delivered to customers?

I just messaged asking if the car came with mats and here is the response I received. Also, DO NOT order the $130 mats on Amazon. Absolute garbage. Completely deformed and useless.
usually the amazon ones you need to leave out and they flatten out after a while, or leave them out in the sun for they day. the heat will flatten them out.

I picked up my pink set today LOL, will take some pics when I get home