Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
went to oakville location, SA told me 19th estimated delivery. order date Jan 20th.

Can anyone recommend me a extension cord / mobile connector's extension cord for 240v charging? (garage)

went to oakville location, SA told me 19th estimated delivery. order date Jan 20th.

Can anyone recommend me an extension cord / mobile connector's extension cord for 240v charging? (garage)
Did your SA mention when you are going to get delivery schedule?

The second ship is done offloading cars in Vancouver.

Attachments

• IMG_1798.jpeg
    IMG_1798.jpeg
    215.2 KB · Views: 19
Lucky you! I am in Ontario so rebate here. Is your monthly $677 like on their website? With the same amount of $10250 It was closer to $700 on my lease agreement on the app. Very confused.bo

Lucky you! I am in Ontario so rebate here. Is your monthly $677 like on their website? With the same amount of $10250 It was closer to $700 on my lease agreement on the app. Very confused.
No it’s $574 tax in ( but I have the rwd)

Soo maybe I just don’t fully understand the logistics of the rail system. But if the cars are already off I don’t see why my delivery date in AB is a little less than 2 weeks. lol the wait is excruciating
I'm with you buddy - after a couple of days go by I'm going to connect with my SA to see when vehicles will arrive in Calgary and see if I can pickup earlier. Will keep you posted

Reactions: Saittech