Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for that Dave, unfortunately that push the monthly cost up that bit more than id like, its would be an extra £80 a month although the initial is a bit lower, ill probably need at least 10k miles a year.

Ive had a look on leasing.com and spoke to carleasespecialoffers earlier today, nice guy and willing to help. I told him to hold off for now and ill see what DE can do, didnt want to waste his time if I dont need to.

No proper update from DE yet but sounds like they have managed to sort something with Tesla so hopefully a better update tomorrow, I hope its a good.

I'm sort of without a car at the moment, I can borrow vehicles most of the time but its not ideal especially as work is busy and im having to go out more, I havent bothered to sort anything else because Tesla was show June / July delivery time, a bit optimistic I know but we have just had the expense of buying a house as well so I'm trying to keep costs down.

Fingers crossed the news from them tomorrow is good.

Let’s hope you get some good news tomorrow! I’m sure you could match the initial payment if it helps on the monthlies, but let’s hope you get good news tomorrow and it doesn’t come to that :)

I've placed an order with Pink. Still no official confirmation from Tesla 3 weeks after order. No real surprise though from lots of other posts on this forum relating to customer service....

If you're expecting contact from Tesla on a lease, I wouldn't hold your breath - I had an existing order that I transferred to a lease from HP, and even on that they now exclusively contact the lease company. Not expecting to hear anything until receiving a delivery date now (I have a VIN).

If your lease company has placed the order, and not heard anything confirming the order...that'd be odd.

Just had a missed call message from LeasingOptions (i'm not using them by the way) that they have been informed by Tesla that if you order today (not having a Reservation or deposit down) that you can expect the car in 12 weeks.

Pinch of salt anyone?

with the price changes announced today. Has any one gone back to your broker to arrange a new deal or cancelled ?

I called Fleetsauce today - basically, they weren't told about the price reduction, the central place where the prices are for all brokers isn't updated yet, so there's no point in asking for anything for a few days until it all trickles through.

Reactions: Mathop
edit, as I see it if you have not been assigned a VIN yet then and you ordered a P- which no longer exists then you should get the Performance model as below. Does that make sense ??

IsqCf3p.jpg

edit, as I see it if you have not been assigned a VIN yet then and you ordered a P- which no longer exists then you should get the Performance model as below. Does that make sense ??

IsqCf3p.jpg
Just caught up Zayn.... No idea where this leaves us. I ordered a P- from Pink, all Doc's completed but apparently no confirmation back from Tesla. On a separate query I asked for their cancellation fee..... £2400!!!

Just caught up Zayn.... No idea where this leaves us. I ordered a P- from Pink, all Doc's completed but apparently no confirmation back from Tesla. On a separate query I asked for their cancellation fee..... £2400!!!

There is no P- now listed , well unless you really cancel. I assume you just want to confirm that your order will reflect the announced revised spec and pricing that is what I have asked OctopusEV also

Like the LR AWD that disappeared, I doubt that it will suddenly become unavailable. You just cannot order one at the moment, and existing orders, just like when LR AWD disappeared but price remained the same, probably will not reflect the 'no brainer' that it was yesterday. I suspect it will remain same price that you ordered, just like our disappeared LR AWD orders remained same price until today when it reappeared. P3 versions got their price cut in June, SR+, LR AWD, P+PUP got one today. The winners are outstanding P+PUP owners - price reductions consecutive months.

Tesla confirmed in email that give them a few weeks and the price changes will be reflected automatically, my lease broker also said the same. So it does seem good result.

I am also happy that I will get the 20" wheels

Like the LR AWD that disappeared, I doubt that it will suddenly become unavailable. You just cannot order one at the moment, and existing orders, just like when LR AWD disappeared but price remained the same, probably will not reflect the 'no brainer' that it was yesterday. I suspect it will remain same price that you ordered, just like our disappeared LR AWD orders remained same price until today when it reappeared. P3 versions got their price cut in June, SR+, LR AWD, P+PUP got one today. The winners are outstanding P+PUP owners - price reductions consecutive months.[/QUOTE

Tesla confirmed in email that give them a few weeks and the price changes will be reflected automatically, my lease broker also said the same. So it does seem good result.

I am also happy that I will get the 20" wheels
Did you phone or email OctopusEV? I'm with them and wondered if my monthly's would come down? I have already paid the deposit to OctopusEV (SGFleet) (as well as the Tesla deposit which i will get back once delivered)