Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sadly I am not so optimistic. As far as I know there are P- cars on the ship currently heading our way. I have a VIN assigned so assume as I am outside the cool off period for the lease I will have to take it.

you will need to confirm with Tesla, if you have doubts. but afaik nothing has been shipped or assigned yet at least 6 weeks. and as far as I know from an update email I got when I enquired about my order you will recieve update in the next few weeks.

you will need to confirm with Tesla, if you have doubts. but afaik nothing has been shipped or assigned yet at least 6 weeks. and as far as I know from an update email I got when I enquired about my order you will recieve update in the next few weeks.

Not sure what you mean by "nothing has been shipped or assigned yet at least 6 weeks"? There is a boat on the way so things have definitely been shipped and I have been assigned a VIN

I only signed my contract on Monday, so I'm going to contact Octopus and make sure I'll be getting the P+ instead of the P- I ordered. I'm still well within the cooling off period if they say this isn't possible.

Tesla should be able to change your order. I think OctopusEV and Pink are flooded with requests as they were not expecting prices and specification to change

Best price I have seen anywhere for the SR+ in red is..

3.7k deposit
£416 a month
5k mileage (rather pay the ppm penalty at the end which is pretty cheap)
48 months
8000 miles free charging

Anyone seen anything better?
I have a lease from LeaseDirect for a LR in midnight silver
£3.4k deposit
£384 a month
8k mileage
24 months

Had an email (Central Vehicle Leasing) today with this below (I'm with OctopusEV)

Tesla 3 Standard Plus Auto
Free Pearl White paint

8k per annum

£5000+vat initial
23 rentals £229.99+vat

Or

1+35
£429.99+vat

not a great deal anymore considering the drops in prices just announced. CVL are not very competitive with EV's compared to Pink and OctopusEV

I had a call from Octopus this afternoon. They told me that my car was ordered on Monday, that they are waiting for info from Tesla after the price change and would let me know as soon as they have any news. So all rather vague. I'd actually rather have the P- on 18" wheels (and I presume might still get it if it's been ordered), but it would be nice if there was a price drop to reflect the price drop announced by Tesla.