Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do Tesla know which service centre to send the car to when you're leasing (Octopus in my case)?

I've just been looking at my account and on the overview all the dots are ticked apart from delivery.

Speak to Octopus and ask them to update your delivery location preference to wherever works for you, they can then ask Tesla to change it, if it’s different to what’s been specified so far.

You could also email the delivery team, it that might take longer as they are swamped!

I got sent my RN number last night from DE and called Tesla this morning to get it linked to my account, he said the car is already at the Heathrow service centre so he has passed my details on to someone that deals with the leasing companies who will call me back.

He mentioned some lease companies have requested they hold the cars back until September so they go out as 69 plates, not sure how true that is though.

It sounds like the car they have for me is a cancellation because he said it looks like i should have picked it up on the 14th August.

I got sent my RN number last night from DE and called Tesla this morning to get it linked to my account, he said the car is already at the Heathrow service centre so he has passed my details on to someone that deals with the leasing companies who will call me back.

He mentioned some lease companies have requested they hold the cars back until September so they go out as 69 plates, not sure how true that is though.

It sounds like the car they have for me is a cancellation because he said it looks like i should have picked it up on the 14th August.
When did you order?

I want to lease an SR+ or a P but my limited company doesn't have any accounts yet, only swapped to a limited co this year and my previous sole trader co doesn't have any accounts either I just filed with HMRC. Just Drive wanted an accountant's projections, but there was no guarantee I could lease. I or my wife can be guarantor, I have put a deposit through Tesla's PCP offering but it is seems to quite a bit more expensive buying in this way with the first year allowance than leasing.

If anyone knows of a leasing co that might be interested in my business please let me know.

for reference: original pricing back in June then was revised again for the revised tesla pricing but as most had already signed up before pricing revision octopus allowed most a free upgrade to P- to P+

OctopusEV Performance Model 3 P-

2 year Personal Contract Hire 5k miles

Initial payment: £2,178 including VAT

23 monthly payments: £478 including VAT

Total : £13,172

The P111D value is £54,840.00

Cost: 13,172/54,840.00 = 24 %

edit ,,, excess mileage at 5k pa over 10k is 4.44 for the next 10k miles , so it actually cheaper to take a 5k pa initial and pay the extra !

Less than 25% is considered as beating depreciation , but know one really knows ..

I'd by happy with this, not just for the 69 plate but also my Leaf doesn't go back for another month.
I think
for reference: original pricing back in June then was revised again for the revised tesla pricing but as most had already signed up before pricing revision octopus allowed most a free upgrade to P- to P+

OctopusEV Performance Model 3 P-

2 year Personal Contract Hire 5k miles

Initial payment: £2,178 including VAT

23 monthly payments: £478 including VAT

Total : £13,172

The P111D value is £54,840.00

Cost: 13,172/54,840.00 = 24 %

edit ,,, excess mileage at 5k pa over 10k is 4.44 for the next 10k miles , so it actually cheaper to take a 5k pa initial and pay the extra !

Less than 25% is considered as beating depreciation , but know one really knows ..

That works out very cheap... will send them this and see what they say... by this logic the LR model should be way less.

I
no one's deals are competitive now , partly due to the leased companies having to revise there risk of depreciation when tesla changed there prices

if I was looking to lease now I would wait until this quarter is over and then see what comes up
I don't feel that my deal is that bad tbh... there seems to be some fairly good deals at the moment, especially when you compare to similarly priced cars.

I

I don't feel that my deal is that bad tbh... there seems to be some fairly good deals at the moment, especially when you compare to similarly priced cars.
Never leased a car before. Secured a deal with DE. LR AWD MSM with tow. 3 yr pch with 9 x up front and 510 per mo th. leasing means I god t have to tie up a load of capital but I would like to own the car rather than lease