Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Despite reassurances from NHS Fleet in November to say I haven't been allocated a car and there's nothing wrong with my order I've been told today that Fleet knew I had a car since November and there is a problem with my order.

I very much doubt that same car is still sitting there nearly four weeks later. Very upset and disappointed with the service received from NHS Fleet.

Not sure how to edit.

Now been told I'm picking up from Leeds SC (124 miles away from me) next Friday at 15:30.
I'm over the moon but still very disappointed with the whole process.

Reactions: JupiterMan
Not sure how to edit.

Now been told I'm picking up from Leeds SC (124 miles away from me) next Friday at 15:30.
I'm over the moon but still very disappointed with the whole process.

Great to hear that, I have an order with NHS Fleet too, was told 2 weeks ago that the car should be available in 2-4 weeks and that I will need to collect from Leeds too, despite it being a similar distance from me. What did you order out of interest and when?

any recommendations for lease companies?
Key criteria, communication, delivery date and obviously price!

Yes - I used Yorkshire Fleet, they’re a broker that deal with a lot of lease companies to get you the best deal possible. Andy Jefferies there is an absolute legend, he’s been so helpful throughout the whole process and nothing has been too much for him. Google their company name and ask to deal with Andy Jefferies, tell him Dan recommended you. He’ll look after you!

Quick question, I have been given a colllection date for next week, I have a lease with Black Horse, I went with a higher deposit for lower monthly charges......Who do I pay the deposit to and when? Should the "final invoice" have the full value of the car? My invoice is for 52k?

Yes - I used Yorkshire Fleet, they’re a broker that deal with a lot of lease companies to get you the best deal possible. Andy Jefferies there is an absolute legend, he’s been so helpful throughout the whole process and nothing has been too much for him. Google their company name and ask to deal with Andy Jefferies, tell him Dan recommended you. He’ll look after you!

Hi Dan, Thanks for that and you should be on commission lol! Just spoke to him and very nice chap!

Reactions: DanTW_GB
Hi Dan, Thanks for that and you should be on commission lol! Just spoke to him and very nice chap!

Haha!

It’s really refreshing in this day and age to find a company that value good old fashioned customer service... they seem to really care about the entire process for their customers, and nothing is too much to ask. I’m more than happy to pass on my experience to others in situations like this, since (in my opinion) companies and individuals like that really deserve to be able to grow their business and get the success they work hard for. Their online reviews speak for themselves.... seems my experience is far from a one off. I’m really glad I chose to go with them!

good luck getting it all sorted sir!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chalks99
These are my prices for a Model 3 Performance, blue exterior, black interior, no FSD.

View attachment 484580

36 months
5k miles pa
Based on 20% tax
This is for Salary Sacrifice through Arval Ignition through my employer and includes insurance, tires, scheduled services, breakdown recovery. It was the BIK incentive from April 2020 that swung it for me :)
This is extremely helpful. I’m looking to get one through CPC drive. I was just on live chat to them and they were about as helpful as a chocolate teapot. Is this based on a 16% reduction from April 2020? I worked out that a M3 Standard range would be £481pm based on my calculations. Which of correct, is awesome.

This is extremely helpful. I’m looking to get one through CPC drive. I was just on live chat to them and they were about as helpful as a chocolate teapot. Is this based on a 16% reduction from April 2020? I worked out that a M3 Standard range would be £481pm based on my calculations. Which of correct, is awesome.

Correct. Net prices on my quote are based on the following rates of BIK.
2019/2020 is 16%.
2020/2021 is 0%.
2021/2022 is 1%.
2022/2023 is 2%.

Due to collect M3P tomorrow (Thursday) at 2pm and received a call from Tesla this evening saying Leaseplan have not authorised the car (or something to that affect). Collection not possible until they do.

Tesla have apparently spoken to LeasePlan and I've done the same (office closed now). Wonder if it will be resolved tomorrow morning.

Anyone else had something similar?

Nick

Due to collect M3P tomorrow (Thursday) at 2pm and received a call from Tesla this evening saying Leaseplan have not authorised the car (or something to that affect). Collection not possible until they do.

Tesla have apparently spoken to LeasePlan and I've done the same (office closed now). Wonder if it will be resolved tomorrow morning.

Anyone else had something similar?

Nick

I had similar with Zen.Auto although I didn't find out until I was handed the key and was almost about to leave! The Tesla employee came over and said the car is not authorized to leave, I spoke to Zen on the phone then and there and they sent an email to the Tesla chap to confirm the car can be released.

I had similar with Zen.Auto although I didn't find out until I was handed the key and was almost about to leave! The Tesla employee came over and said the car is not authorized to leave, I spoke to Zen on the phone then and there and they sent an email to the Tesla chap to confirm the car can be released.
It appears to be pretty random as to who needs it and who doesn't. Either way, it was sorted ahead of my arrival (with me having to chase LeasePlan) and collected the car today without issue :)

Reactions: Durzel
First post. Ordered a M3P White/White 29/11 business lease from Select Car Leasing. Pretty sure they only placed the order with Tesla on 5/12 after approving the finance. Just had an email to collect from Manchester on 21/12. Noticed on the new inventory list that came out today there were four of them in Southampton. Happy days.

Sent the lease company (NVC) an email yesterday advising of Tesla’s email to collect the car today as I had heard nothing from them.... lucky I did as they wanted a copy of my insurance document, usually 48 hours before collection, otherwise lease plan would not release the vehicle.. A couple of stressful hours this morning and all was sorted.. thank goodness...
Car is amazing!,, i have driven many performance cars over the years and this is on another level....

Morning all,

I ordered a M3 SR+ Red/White on 20/11 via Arval. They gave me a 12 week lead time which after reading posts on here seems unlikely as others are waiting longer.

Does there seem to be any logic to the way Tesla assign the cars or is it just a lottery?