Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Back in August I was getting lease quotes in the region of £750 p/m on a 9+23, 15k p/a deal on a blue M3P, black & white interior with FSD.

Just run a couple of quotes today, and they've jumped ~£200 a month with no other changes. Octopus are quoting me £950 / month now, I'm waiting to hear back from another.

I guess that's down to the price rises Tesla did late last year? Bit of a kick in the nuts.

Durzel that seems to be my experience too, I`ve been watching the lease prices for a few months now and they are extremely firm.

On the other hand, all this 100kwh battery talk is making me wonder whether holding off for a couple more months may be worthwhile.

I know this is a little silly but with a leased car do you have the option to keep it at the end? If you pay for it that is.
Usually no. When I was looking into it I was told that Leaseplan would allow me to buy the car, but that could change at any time. It’s not guaranteed like PCP.

To be honest though if there’s going to be loads of Teslas going through auctions etc at the end of 2-3 years then I’d imagine they would welcome an owner wanting to buy it for market value.

Thank you.

The order was initiated with the intermediary in October. We were given a fixed order reference then.

The paperwork with Leaseplan was also signed off last week.

Hopefully, we're working from the initial order date.

Been about a month since I asked for my Tesla RN from the leasing company and no luck. When I followed up they said they haven't heard from Tesla yet. Can I just ring Tesla and ask by giving them my email address or other credentials? Not sure if Tesla will even have that since I'm leasing. Ordered 23/11 via leasing company and nothing so far. What should I be doing?

Is anyone with lex Autolease , I am having issues with getting the car to show up in my account , as a result only have basic access to the app, with no options for servicing / contacting Tesla ?
(had the car since the 6th Dec )

Hi Hatchie,
Although not with Lex, I also have this issue with my lease company (Pink Leasing). Ive had mine since the 30th December and Pink have been trying to resolve it?

I reinstalled the app, and the service centre showed for about 15 seconds and then disappeared?

The lease compnay spoke to Tesla and asked me to email [email protected] directly today with the issue and the ....
· Full VIN of the car
· First and last name of the user
· Tesla-registered email address
· Phone number
· Email address

maybe try that and I'll update as and when I hear back from Tesla?

Good luck

Hi Hatchie,
Although not with Lex, I also have this issue with my lease company (Pink Leasing). Ive had mine since the 30th December and Pink have been trying to resolve it?

I reinstalled the app, and the service centre showed for about 15 seconds and then disappeared?

The lease compnay spoke to Tesla and asked me to email [email protected] directly today with the issue and the ....
· Full VIN of the car
· First and last name of the user
· Tesla-registered email address
· Phone number
· Email address

maybe try that and I'll update as and when I hear back from Tesla?

Good luck

thats fantastic thank you will give that a go as well
currently got a complaint open as it was agreed before signing up would have full access , and should premium services become available i want to be able to sign up to them should i so wish

Is anyone with lex Autolease , I am having issues with getting the car to show up in my account , as a result only have basic access to the app, with no options for servicing / contacting Tesla ?
(had the car since the 6th Dec )

I'm with Lex Autolease and have the same issue (I think). I collected he car just before Christmas and while the car shows up in the app on the phone, it doesn't appear in the account that was created for me on the website.

Despite having it confirmed by the broker and Tesla a couple of time that the referral code I used was applied to the car, I can't see any sign of that fact in the app itself ie. in the loot box.

I don't actually know what features in the app I may be missing to be but I do have the option to 'Schedule service'.

When I queried why the car wasn't showing up in my account on the website, my broker was informed by Lex that it's because I'm not the owner of the car - which is obviously right - but I do wonder where the 1000 free supercharger miles have gone and also what will happen when I do use a Supercharger for the first time ie. will Lex be charged and then try and re-bill me (with surcharges I imagine!).

When I mentioned this to at Tesla in Stockport this morning, they said that this appears to be a common problem with leases and I should chase up the leasing company.

I suspect though that Lex will basically just reiterate what they've already relayed to me via the broker.

I'm with Lex Autolease and have the same issue (I think). I collected he car just before Christmas and while the car shows up in the app on the phone, it doesn't appear in the account that was created for me on the website.

Despite having it confirmed by the broker and Tesla a couple of time that the referral code I used was applied to the car, I can't see any sign of that fact in the app itself ie. in the loot box.

I don't actually know what features in the app I may be missing to be but I do have the option to 'Schedule service'.

When I queried why the car wasn't showing up in my account on the website, my broker was informed by Lex that it's because I'm not the owner of the car - which is obviously right - but I do wonder where the 1000 free supercharger miles have gone and also what will happen when I do use a Supercharger for the first time ie. will Lex be charged and then try and re-bill me (with surcharges I imagine!).

When I mentioned this to at Tesla in Stockport this morning, they said that this appears to be a common problem with leases and I should chase up the leasing company.

I suspect though that Lex will basically just reiterate what they've already relayed to me via the broker.

I have a credit card linked to me account (although my car doesn't show - it does show the lease company) and when I used a SC last week for the first time I can confirm it worked and my CC was debited.

I am not sure about the 1000 free miles, probably something to do with you not owning the car?
My issue is that I don't have the 'schedule service' on my app... fortunately not needed it yet but when I do I'll have ti phone?

Can anybody confirm if the new software updates come via the scedule service or should my car just pick them up when connected to wifi (the update I did after collecting the car had to for 'forced' after I had spoken the the service center

I have a credit card linked to me account (although my car doesn't show - it does show the lease company) and when I used a SC last week for the first time I can confirm it worked and my CC was debited.

I am not sure about the 1000 free miles, probably something to do with you not owning the car?
My issue is that I don't have the 'schedule service' on my app... fortunately not needed it yet but when I do I'll have ti phone?

Can anybody confirm if the new software updates come via the scedule service or should my car just pick them up when connected to wifi (the update I did after collecting the car had to for 'forced' after I had spoken the the service center

Software updates come through fine , just don't have the service element
I am guessing will also not have the option for premium services when that is rolled out
Checked my account and neither car or lease company show (but i do have a referral code
Also as i don't have a car on my account i can not order things like the home charger