Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have been told by Leasplan that our car is ready to collect on the 5th. I thought it would be best to talk to Tesla this morning to confirm this, however they said that the car is to be delivered to us now. To be honest, the lady on the phone seemed a little confused about this and didn't know if it is a Tesla delivery, or a Leasplan delivery!!

Delivery would be way preferable for us.

Anyway - I've now emailed Leasplan to see if I can get any clarification on this...

Sorry if this is a repeat question.
I have a lease order via Tusker and they have given me an RN, however, nothing shows on my Tesla account with the email i gave Tusker.
I am guessing it is due to Tusker ordering the car not me.

Will i ever seen the car in my Tesla Account?

Blimey - seems like no one knows what is going on with deliveries / collections!
Called Tesla this morning to be told car would be delivered and needed to sort this through Leasplan.
Contacted Leasplan to be told I need to arrange delivery date through Telsa.
Called Tesla (again) to be told delivery not possible as they are struggling with the rollout! They also said Tesla would contact me closer to the collection date to confirm! Closer..... it's less than a week away!

Blimey - seems like no one knows what is going on with deliveries / collections!
Called Tesla this morning to be told car would be delivered and needed to sort this through Leasplan.
Contacted Leasplan to be told I need to arrange delivery date through Telsa.
Called Tesla (again) to be told delivery not possible as they are struggling with the rollout! They also said Tesla would contact me closer to the collection date to confirm! Closer..... it's less than a week away!

You are not alone, I had the exact same issues today except with Zenith not Leaseplan. I haven’t even been able to order the Tesla charger! I’m getting my car around the 11th March which I’m delighted about but I need a charger to be able to charge it with!

If you have a company/fleet lease that includes insurance, you should arrange the collection through your lease company or at least make coordinate with them - otherwise you risk your car being uninsured if the lease company aren't aware and haven't added it to their group policy

You are not alone,

Well - we ended up getting a text from Tesla this afternoon with a delivery date to our house! Annoyingly we cant do the day they suggested, so I called Tesla to rearrange. Turns out they cant do this over the phone. Talk about a disjointed process!

We were advised to say 'no' to the text to instigate someone to call us to change dates. Lets see if that happens!

Reactions: UK_Andy
Order placed! Standard all-in salary sacrifice deal on a M3P through Tusker for a price I couldn't refuse. They appear to have a number 'in stock', for mid March collection.

There are going to be a LOT of white M3Ps with black interior on the road come March, judging by how quickly Tusker were turning them over!

Order placed! Standard all-in salary sacrifice deal on a M3P through Tusker for a price I couldn't refuse. They appear to have a number 'in stock', for mid March collection.

There are going to be a LOT of white M3Ps with black interior on the road come March, judging by how quickly Tusker were turning them over!
do you mind me asking how much gross sacrifice it came out at? also spec to put it into context. Also, did you supply a referral code when you ordered to get you and the other party 1000 supercharger miles?

do you mind me asking how much gross sacrifice it came out at? also spec to put it into context. Also, did you supply a referral code when you ordered to get you and the other party 1000 supercharger miles?
I don't know how acceptance posting prices is, but I can delete this if required. I can't remember the gross, but it came out at £520 pcm net as a HR taxpayer so you should be able to work backwards from that.

Spec was non selectable (pre existing order I believe), so it's a base spec M3P in white with black interior. 10,000 miles, and inclusive of tax, insurance, maintenance, tyres and breakdiwn cover.

I don't know how acceptance posting prices is, but I can delete this if required. I can't remember the gross, but it came out at £520 pcm net as a HR taxpayer so you should be able to work backwards from that.

Spec was non selectable (pre existing order I believe), so it's a base spec M3P in white with black interior. 10,000 miles, and inclusive of tax, insurance, maintenance, tyres and breakdiwn cover.

that's actually really expensive vs some I've seen.

It's a good price in the context of leasing a very smart and rapid M3P! I have just seen some nhs deals where they have been getting them for closer to £400. Mind works out around £400 after tax but doesn't include insurance or maintenance. I also paid a premium for blue.

It's a good price in the context of leasing a very smart and rapid M3P! I have just seen some nhs deals where they have been getting them for closer to £400. Mind works out around £400 after tax but doesn't include insurance or maintenance. I also paid a premium for blue.
Depends on mileage of course, and I believe the really good deals disappeared late last year. I figured insurance is worth £50 per month, tyres another £50 depending on driving style (I plan to make the most of the performance!), so you're already above £500 without considering the other bits that are included.

Yes forgot to say mine is for 15,000. I think some of the NHS ones were also 15,000.

My insurance, maintenance and tyres are covered by my company.

You definitely have a good deal if these would all be your own outlays had they not been provided.

Yes forgot to say mine is for 15,000. I think some of the NHS ones were also 15,000.

My insurance, maintenance and tyres are covered by my company.

You definitely have a good deal if these would all be your own outlays had they not been provided.
Fair enough, you're lucky to have a company that picks those costs up! I still find it astonishing that you can get into a 450hp saloon for these sorts of prices. Maybe it'll become the norm over time.

Reactions: Joelly

I thinks it’s ok, more up to personal preference as some people won’t want others to know how much they pay.
Thanks for the info.

Fair play to you for sharing your figures. I can get the same M3P but with white interior for around £540-£550 net on a company car scheme, but that’s with 20k miles, insurance and servicing. We don’t do Salary Sacrifice yet but think the company car deal is good.

I have just seen some nhs deals where they have been getting them for closer to £400. .

The NHS salary sacrifice deals are in effect a con for most people, the £400/month figure doesn't factor in loss in future pension contributions.

Our trust has a P Model 3 lease deal at £630/month including all running costs + insurance, sounds great doesnt it?? But by the time you factor in future lost pension that figures is about £1100/month, so far from cheap.

The main beneficiaries of the NHS lease deals is the NHS employer/trust, as they don't have to pay the mandate 14.3% pension contributions on the gross salary sacrifice cost + reduction in NI costs, its not going to do with giving NHS employees a good deal.

Reactions: Cyclone1