Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the text with 30th November delivery date about 30 mins ago. I ordered M3LR in midnight silver pretty much exactly 2 weeks ago, got RN from lease company 1 week ago. The text is first contact from Tesla direct. No VIN as yet. Excited! Need to pull my finger out and get charger installed!!
Bloody hell! No waiting for you at all! Spare a thought for the poor saps that ordered at the start of the quarter :D

for anyone who got their delivery text asking to confirm address, did you get a reply after you replied with your address?
normally takes them a couple of days to respond. You can contact via chat and they can confirm they got your message if you don't want to wait - which is worth doing as some mobile operators don't allow you to text back to the phone number Tesla use so they won't receive your message.

Bloody hell! No waiting for you at all! Spare a thought for the poor saps that ordered at the start of the quarter :D

Holy moly that was fast! Very envious right now!!

Wow! That makes me feel much better now… having ordered on the 14th Sept 😭
I know, I'm absolutely astonished! To be honest I don't even need the car right now, had thought to myself it will probably be delayed and quietly thought I'd get it late this year/early next. Like Xmas has come early!!! Buzzing!
for anyone who got their delivery text asking to confirm address, did you get a reply after you replied with your address?
I replied quickly but heard nothing back - will try calling them tomorrow. I am not sure what the delivery process is - had been expecting to go to Tesla Edinburgh to pick it up, has that been other's experience?

Reactions: Abcmsaj
In case anyone is struggling to send a reply via text response as instructed in the message confirming delivery - I spoke to the live chat and they gave me a direct number. After to speaking to the chap there it seems that a lot of people with a Virgin Mobile or Sky Mobile are having issues with their text number, and they are trying to work with them to resolve it. In the meantime, just call 01628 450660 and choose option 4, then hold to speak to them - give them your RN number and they will take your address. I then got a confirmation text back from the original number, around 2 hours later.

Reactions: MrT3
In case anyone is struggling to send a reply via text response as instructed in the message confirming delivery - I spoke to the live chat and they gave me a direct number. After to speaking to the chap there it seems that a lot of people with a Virgin Mobile or Sky Mobile are having issues with their text number, and they are trying to work with them to resolve it. In the meantime, just call 01628 450660 and choose option 4, then hold to speak to them - give them your RN number and they will take your address. I then got a confirmation text back from the original number, around 2 hours later.
Good to know thanks, will do this tomorrow as I’m with sky mobile and have had issues before with them not liking some numbers

I've had a long old wait since May time but I may be getting somewhere........ I have a M3P (FSD) black with white interior on order and i have been pestering Tesla SA's each week.

Last week there was no update and to just wait for them to contact me...... but today they have confirmed that it is now at sea on its way. I asked the key questions but they refused to answer saying they will be in touch in the next few weeks.

My order is through a lease so I won't get the VIN text but I will get the delivery/collection text in the coming weeks.

Good news is the car is coming and was shipped within the last 7 days since my last request for info. Good news :)
Great news..... my delivery text has just this second come through - car is due to be delivered to me Saturday 27th November.

Ah ok, I’m hoping mine turns up either early in the day or with plenty of charge, supposed to be going away that evening and would be nice to use the M3!
Seems to be pot luck what charge it comes with unfortunately. If you pick up from a service centre on a quiet day then it may have been put on charge beforehand but otherwise its whatever it was charged up to at the factory minus all the vampire drain during the days and weeks it takes to get to you. I think mine got delivered with around 45% charge remaining.