Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. I placed an order for a Black long range on October 20th, received RN on 21st and then got a text last Thursday 20th Nov of a December 8th delivery. I replied to the text with my address but haven’t received any confirmation etc from Tesla. Is this normal? I have tried to call a couple of times now but each time get a voicemail after going through a call tree that ends up just hanging up on me. Any idea how best to get in touch? Thanks

Hi all. I placed an order for a Black long range on October 20th, received RN on 21st and then got a text last Thursday 20th Nov of a December 8th delivery. I replied to the text with my address but haven’t received any confirmation etc from Tesla. Is this normal? I have tried to call a couple of times now but each time get a voicemail after going through a call tree that ends up just hanging up on me. Any idea how best to get in touch? Thanks
Should have added mobile carrier is Three mobile

I had the same. Text on Thursday, 8th December delivery. Replied back with address and got nothing back at all. Dropped into local service centre today as was passing anyway and they confirm everything is locked in however. 👍

Should have added mobile carrier is Three mobile
I had 3 delivery texts each about 2 days apart. I replied to each text but got no acknowledgement from Tesla, so I called them. They said they got my text replies just fine, but their system just keeps sending out the texts until they get round to sorting it out at their end. I'm with Three also, so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

I had the same. Text on Thursday, 8th December delivery. Replied back with address and got nothing back at all. Dropped into local service centre today as was passing anyway and they confirm everything is locked in however. 👍
Same for me too. Advised by text of delivery date, replied straight away with delivery address and a week later, no response from Tesla. Decided to nip on live chat yesterday to check and Ben confirmed all good for the 7th Dec and the address per my txt reply accepted.

Reactions: Advocate
Hi All

First time poster, but been on here since ordering. Collect my M3SR+ today and in the delivery reminder email yesterday it said -

Complete the following details in your Tesla Account : registration, driver's licence, trade-in preferences and payment method. If you have already confirmed the listed items, no action is required.

I’ve checked my account and can’t see where to input my drivers licence. Any ideas as I don’t want anything to hold up the collection today!

I’m leasing direct with Tesla. Is it the fact that they are the registered owner why the licence input option doesn’t appear?

M3 SR+: Grey / Black
Ordered: 22nd Sept 21 | Assigned: 28th Oct 21 | Collection: 25th Nov 21

Hi All

First time poster, but been on here since ordering. Collect my M3SR+ today and in the delivery reminder email yesterday it said -

Complete the following details in your Tesla Account : registration, driver's licence, trade-in preferences and payment method. If you have already confirmed the listed items, no action is required.

I’ve checked my account and can’t see where to input my drivers licence. Any ideas as I don’t want anything to hold up the collection today!

I’m leasing direct with Tesla. Is it the fact that they are the registered owner why the licence input option doesn’t appear?

M3 SR+: Grey / Black
Ordered: 22nd Sept 21 | Assigned: 28th Oct 21 | Collection: 25th Nov 21
No need to worry. Handover went smooth. They took a copy of my licence, signed the collection form, logged out and in of app and car was there ready to go.

Reactions: MrT3 and Advocate
Mine is being delivered tomorrow and my text says the car can be delivered between 8 and the end of the day, but a tracking link will be sent once the driver picks up the car, rather than first thing in the morning
Thanks, I think I misread it

However… I’ve just had an email saying “please digitally sign here to confirm you have taken delivery of your Tesla”

Which I haven’t… very odd!

It arrived!! Couldn’t see any issues with gaps.
It had floor mats (SR+) which I was pleasantly surprised about, and it says full self drive active - which I didn’t pay extra for, so that’s also unexpected (unless it’s a free trial thing).
It came with 40% charge, or 140 miles.
The app still hasn’t activated (5 hours in), but the car has done it’s auto updates.
A little worryingly (2 hours after updates and last use) it completely shut down - got in when it was dark, lights went on, screen went on, I put it in drive, and then the screen went black and nothing worked except the lights and doors. Tried the reset thing, but nothing happened. In the end I got out, locked it, got back in, then a minute later the Tesla logo appeared on the screen, and 30 seconds after that everything came back on.
Very odd.

Anyway hopefully just a glitch.

Thanks all for your help during this period of getting it sorted - much appreciated!!

It had floor mats (SR+) which I was pleasantly surprised about, and it says full self drive active - which I didn’t pay extra for, so that’s also unexpected (unless it’s a free trial thing).
The app still hasn’t activated (5 hours in), but the car has done it’s auto updates.
A little worryingly (2 hours after updates and last use) it completely shut down - got in when it was dark, lights went on, screen went on, I put it in drive, and then the screen went black and nothing worked except the lights and doors. Tried the reset thing, but nothing happened. In the end I got out, locked it, got back in, then a minute later the Tesla logo appeared on the screen, and 30 seconds after that everything came back on.
Very odd.

Thanks all for your help during this period of getting it sorted - much appreciated!!
Great news! I had a text this evening to say my car should arrive between 10.30 and 2.30 tomorrow, fingers crossed it’s more like 10.30!

Reactions: Advocate
Very odd.

Pics or it didn’t happen 👍